Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spamantha  (Read 1873 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Spamantha
« on: October 07, 2010, 02:55:37 am »

I'd just like to state for the record that I'm sad that someone clever enough to come up with that nick isn't into posting.  Assuming its not a sock puppet, of course.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Spamantha
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 05:22:53 am »

That is indeed a high quality handle.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Spamantha
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 09:32:59 am »

Who signs up and then never posts?  So mysterious.  It could be. . . anyone. . .
Logged
ACHIEVE

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Spamantha
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 03:03:54 pm »

Who signs up and then never posts?  So mysterious.  It could be. . . anyone. . .

maybe some people get intimidated by your bond, as fake internet friends?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Spamantha
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 04:16:46 pm »

maybe some people get intimidated by your bond, as fake internet friends?

Maybe it's time I stopped thinking of you as the new guy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Spamantha
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 04:20:15 pm »

Maybe it's time I stopped thinking of you as the new guy.

i wasnt talking about me....... you's can think of me any way you want.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Spamantha
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 11:40:34 pm »

You didn't want to open that door coolio.

That door's always open, but you don't want to think about what's behind it, that's for sure.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up