The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: pmcd9 on October 20, 2010, 03:44:54 pm
-
This dish (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/5099026685/) needs a new name. Can you help me come up with one?
To circumvent the inevitable wandering, use this thread to post about unusual recipes that you love.
-
I propose that we call it Paul's Moustache.
-
What kind of gravy is that? Because it looks white.
-
It needs an English-sounding name that has little to nothing to do with the dish itself, and sounds kind of gross.
"Parson's Entrails."
-
It needs an English-sounding name that has little to nothing to do with the dish itself, and sounds kind of gross.
"Parson's Entrails."
Someone on Facebook suggested "The Drunken Butler."
I propose that we call it Paul's Moustache.
The McRae was also suggested on Facebook. To me, it's too vague. I (and my moustache) want to be known for more than this. It's not my creation anyway. I learned it from my mother who in turn learned it from her mother in law.
So perhaps it could be named Mother Mac's Moustache.
What kind of gravy is that? Because it looks white.
Yes, it's white gravy. It's a southern thing, I guess. It's flour, milk and water.
-
Asparaburger's Syndrome of Deliciousness?
-
The Vegetarian Cowboy.
-
So perhaps it could be named Mother Mac's Moustache.
Yes, it's white gravy. It's a southern thing, I guess. It's flour, milk and water.
Mother Mac's Milk Moustache!
-
Mother Mac's Milk Moustache!
And we're done.
What's next?