The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 01, 2011, 10:00:37 pm

Title: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on May 01, 2011, 10:00:37 pm
I know we've done this before, but this is just fun on a bun:
(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5033/acheindex.jpg)
Apologies for the resize - it's a full collection checking out Chloe, aside for one looking at Ache-lingus and another on "Fuck You".
Title: Re: guests
Post by: jaydub on May 25, 2011, 04:33:28 pm
(http://www.fotolode.com/images/jaydub69/holycarp.jpg)

Kill the fatted calf!  We've got a new registrant!
Title: Re: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on May 25, 2011, 11:49:06 pm
I asked about that a while back. We get like a couple per day, and they're almost always bots/spammers/whatever you kids are calling them these days. I say welcome our new ***** overlords, but I'm not in charge.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on May 26, 2011, 12:09:04 am
Today, five people are randomly reading a thread about one specific strip from 2008. I wonder why that happens.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: side_show on May 26, 2011, 02:01:34 am
I always assume this is because someone has blogged, tweeted or otherwise posted something where content of the thread falls fairly high within a google search - like maybe a specific quote or something like that.  I know I've ended up in random message boards that way.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: jaydub on June 07, 2011, 04:14:52 pm
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't get too excited about someone new until their post count reaches 500.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on June 08, 2011, 07:29:17 pm
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't get too excited about someone new until their post count reaches 500.

499 is ok.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: jaydub on June 08, 2011, 08:23:01 pm
499 is ok.
She jilted us though.  Took her rad self off to other places.  Like Muse of Fire.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on June 08, 2011, 11:36:46 pm
She jilted us though.  Took her rad self off to other places.  Like Muse of Fire.

I read a rumor that MoF was a sockpuppet.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: jaydub on June 09, 2011, 12:38:20 am
Me too, but I could never get substantiation - nor the identity of the purported puppeteer.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: pmcd9 on June 09, 2011, 06:28:26 am
What was her purpose then? Hmm...

What I remember about her.  She was a dancer, right?  And she talked about her husband a lot, I think.  And then she talked about moving.  Some body lost a job maybe?  Am I even close?  To what purpose would you make something like that up?  She didn't say anything outrageous that I can recall. 
Title: Re: guests
Post by: jay-ell on June 09, 2011, 12:44:12 pm
Maybe Muse wasn't the one who was made up?
Title: Re: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on June 09, 2011, 01:45:11 pm
Maybe Muse wasn't the one who was made up?

He's calling from inside the house!
Title: Re: guests
Post by: pmcd9 on June 09, 2011, 03:27:23 pm
If Muse wasn't the one that was made up then she's not a sock monkey.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on June 09, 2011, 03:28:43 pm
If Muse wasn't the one that was made up then she's not a sock monkey.

She was you, wasn't she?
Title: Re: guests
Post by: pmcd9 on June 09, 2011, 04:10:54 pm
Actually, Muse of Fire is real, I'm the sock puppet.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: jaydub on June 09, 2011, 09:52:00 pm
I'm always impressed with how Wombat does Paul.  Who could make up that stuff?
Title: Re: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on June 09, 2011, 10:04:41 pm
I'm always impressed with how Wombat does Paul.  Who could make up that stuff?

Well, and the dummy flickr account - so through!
Title: Re: guests
Post by: wombat on June 10, 2011, 12:10:10 am
Hey, I'm a pro.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 10, 2011, 12:35:13 am
that would make wombat a rad writer AND a rad photographer.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: pmcd9 on June 10, 2011, 03:07:38 am
I just got complemented... I think.
Title: Re: guests
Post by: Nabubrush on June 10, 2011, 04:41:13 am
Sure "you" did.