Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: guests  (Read 2995 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
guests
« on: May 01, 2011, 10:00:37 pm »

I know we've done this before, but this is just fun on a bun:

Apologies for the resize - it's a full collection checking out Chloe, aside for one looking at Ache-lingus and another on "Fuck You".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 04:33:28 pm »



Kill the fatted calf!  We've got a new registrant!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: guests
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:49:06 pm »

I asked about that a while back. We get like a couple per day, and they're almost always bots/spammers/whatever you kids are calling them these days. I say welcome our new ***** overlords, but I'm not in charge.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: guests
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 12:09:04 am »

Today, five people are randomly reading a thread about one specific strip from 2008. I wonder why that happens.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 02:01:34 am »

I always assume this is because someone has blogged, tweeted or otherwise posted something where content of the thread falls fairly high within a google search - like maybe a specific quote or something like that.  I know I've ended up in random message boards that way.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 04:14:52 pm »

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't get too excited about someone new until their post count reaches 500.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: guests
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 07:29:17 pm »

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't get too excited about someone new until their post count reaches 500.

499 is ok.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 08:23:01 pm »

499 is ok.
She jilted us though.  Took her rad self off to other places.  Like Muse of Fire.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: guests
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 11:36:46 pm »

She jilted us though.  Took her rad self off to other places.  Like Muse of Fire.

I read a rumor that MoF was a sockpuppet.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 12:38:20 am »

Me too, but I could never get substantiation - nor the identity of the purported puppeteer.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 06:28:26 am »

What was her purpose then? Hmm...

What I remember about her.  She was a dancer, right?  And she talked about her husband a lot, I think.  And then she talked about moving.  Some body lost a job maybe?  Am I even close?  To what purpose would you make something like that up?  She didn't say anything outrageous that I can recall. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 12:44:12 pm »

Maybe Muse wasn't the one who was made up?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: guests
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 01:45:11 pm »

Maybe Muse wasn't the one who was made up?

He's calling from inside the house!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 03:27:23 pm »

If Muse wasn't the one that was made up then she's not a sock monkey.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: guests
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 03:28:43 pm »

If Muse wasn't the one that was made up then she's not a sock monkey.

She was you, wasn't she?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up