The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 30, 2011, 09:15:15 am

Title: Golf
Post by: Nabubrush on May 30, 2011, 09:15:15 am
He is missed - head on over to the internets and say happy birthday, won'tcha?
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on May 31, 2011, 05:33:43 pm
The Golf House is closed.  He hangs out on Facebook though.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: Nabubrush on June 01, 2011, 02:33:23 am
The Golf House is closed.  He hangs out on Facebook though.

He is missed - head on over to the internets and say happy birthday, won'tcha?
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on June 01, 2011, 04:15:37 am
C'mon Nabu, I was just reiterating.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: Nabubrush on June 01, 2011, 04:31:34 am
C'mon Nabu, I was just reiterating.

I'm at work and you are hanging out with cute girls at some artcar thing. I may be prickly.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on June 01, 2011, 07:10:27 am
Nah man, that was a week ago.  All I've got now is my photographs and memories.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: Nabubrush on June 01, 2011, 07:42:14 am
Nah man, that was a week ago.  All I've got now is my photographs and memories.

Jim? Is that you? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48o5rCFFxh8)
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on June 01, 2011, 07:53:08 am
I'm giving you a can for getting the reference.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on June 01, 2011, 08:15:39 am
I'm at work and you are hanging out with cute girls at some artcar thing. I may be prickly.

Well since you mentioned it, I have posted my photographs (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/sets/72157626768922116/) from the weekend.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: Nabubrush on June 01, 2011, 08:19:39 am
Well since you mentioned it, I have posted my photographs (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/sets/72157626768922116/) from the weekend.

I was afraid we'd have to wait forever for those.

I clearly need to get into this subculture.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on June 01, 2011, 08:25:08 am
Portland is a hotbed for artcars.  I can introduce you to people.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: jaydub on June 06, 2011, 10:58:50 pm
True to form, first pic is of a cute girl.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on June 07, 2011, 12:22:49 am
True to form, first pic is of a cute girl.

I like cute girls.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: Nabubrush on June 07, 2011, 04:22:06 am
True to form, first pic is of a cute girl.

My research indicates that cute girl is not very dependable.

Paul, not only do you like cute girls, you attract them like honey. You have some kind of secret. At some point I will connect with you in re: meeting your artcar friends. Maybe it will just be you hooking me up with some schedule for an open-to-the-public type event?
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on June 09, 2011, 03:15:29 pm
My research indicates that cute girl is not very dependable.

True (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/5784154251/), but there's no shortage of cute girls.  I've already located her replacement (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/5770437151/).  Since you're not going to be available, I've asked her to ride on the car instead, in the Independence Day parade.  Her response was an instant and enthusiastic yes.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: jaydub on June 09, 2011, 09:53:10 pm
Nabu could rock that tutu and furry boot outfit, I bet.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: pmcd9 on June 10, 2011, 03:01:10 am
That is why I gave him the opportunity.
Title: Re: Golf
Post by: Nabubrush on June 10, 2011, 04:42:15 am
As per the usual, I am a day late and a dollar short.