Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Golf  (Read 3237 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Golf
« on: May 30, 2011, 09:15:15 am »

He is missed - head on over to the internets and say happy birthday, won'tcha?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:33:43 pm »

The Golf House is closed.  He hangs out on Facebook though.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Golf
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 02:33:23 am »

The Golf House is closed.  He hangs out on Facebook though.

He is missed - head on over to the internets and say happy birthday, won'tcha?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 04:15:37 am »

C'mon Nabu, I was just reiterating.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Golf
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 04:31:34 am »

C'mon Nabu, I was just reiterating.

I'm at work and you are hanging out with cute girls at some artcar thing. I may be prickly.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 07:10:27 am »

Nah man, that was a week ago.  All I've got now is my photographs and memories.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Golf
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 07:42:14 am »

Nah man, that was a week ago.  All I've got now is my photographs and memories.

Jim? Is that you?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 07:53:08 am »

I'm giving you a can for getting the reference.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 08:15:39 am »

I'm at work and you are hanging out with cute girls at some artcar thing. I may be prickly.

Well since you mentioned it, I have posted my photographs from the weekend.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Golf
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 08:19:39 am »

Well since you mentioned it, I have posted my photographs from the weekend.

I was afraid we'd have to wait forever for those.

I clearly need to get into this subculture.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 08:25:08 am »

Portland is a hotbed for artcars.  I can introduce you to people.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 10:58:50 pm »

True to form, first pic is of a cute girl.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 12:22:49 am »

True to form, first pic is of a cute girl.

I like cute girls.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Golf
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 04:22:06 am »

True to form, first pic is of a cute girl.

My research indicates that cute girl is not very dependable.

Paul, not only do you like cute girls, you attract them like honey. You have some kind of secret. At some point I will connect with you in re: meeting your artcar friends. Maybe it will just be you hooking me up with some schedule for an open-to-the-public type event?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Golf
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 03:15:29 pm »

My research indicates that cute girl is not very dependable.

True, but there's no shortage of cute girls.  I've already located her replacement.  Since you're not going to be available, I've asked her to ride on the car instead, in the Independence Day parade.  Her response was an instant and enthusiastic yes.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up