The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on June 29, 2011, 05:41:37 am

Title: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: theinevitable on June 29, 2011, 05:41:37 am
Happy Birthday, Ash!

Despite the fact that we disagree on a seemingly endless list of things, I find you incredibly hard to ignore/dislike. You are a smart guy and a good person. Keep on doing that.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 29, 2011, 06:14:21 am
Hashy Ashday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: pmcd9 on June 29, 2011, 06:28:29 am
Happy birthday old man.  Have a great one.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: Doc on June 29, 2011, 08:02:57 am
A new year of Ash: Older, Crankier, Drunker.

Looking forward to it, big man.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: Nabubrush on June 29, 2011, 08:31:20 am
Fuck you, you dick!

Hey, shit, no . . . I meant Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: jay-ell on June 29, 2011, 01:04:57 pm
Every year, it surprises me that Ash has a birthday. It seems like he would have just sprung, fully-formed, from the sweat of Thor's brow or something.

Happy Birthday, may your swerve be epic.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: Nabubrush on June 29, 2011, 02:30:34 pm
I always imagine him rising slowly out of a swamp, with camo makeup smeared all over his face. And maybe a knife clenched in his teeth.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: smick on June 29, 2011, 02:36:22 pm
I always imagine him rising slowly out of a swamp, with camo makeup smeared all over his face. And maybe a knife clenched in his teeth.

On hossback.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 29, 2011, 02:43:07 pm
youre my fake-internet-peer, but you have the wisdom and crotchetiness of an uncle.  happy birthday.  i hope youre getting what you deserve, right this minute. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: Nabubrush on June 29, 2011, 02:58:05 pm
youre my fake-internet-peer, but you have the wisdom and crotchetiness of an uncle.
He called you avuncular! Are you going to sit there and take that?
i hope youre getting what you deserve, right this minute. 
Or as the Chinese say, may you live in interesting times.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: AugustWest on June 29, 2011, 06:00:47 pm
Enjoy your nachos!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: wombat on June 29, 2011, 07:47:42 pm
I'm with JL, but if you want to celebrate a birthday, I'm not going to argue.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 30, 2011, 01:45:00 am
Thanks guys. I need an excuse to eat cake, drink coconut rum and play BlackOps anyways.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: Nabubrush on June 30, 2011, 02:56:08 am
Thanks guys. I need want an excuse to eat cake, drink rum and play BlackOps anyways.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: theinevitable on June 30, 2011, 03:41:41 am
I played Black Ops with the girlfriend's little bro last weekend. He said at the end that I was not as boring as he thought, so it was a win overall. Even though I got second to last place.

At one point he was asking me what kind of gun I wanted, and was not doing a good job processing that I don't really know what kind of gun I am good at using in videogames.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: miles on June 30, 2011, 05:30:40 am
Happy birthday dude. I'm cracking open a beer just for you, and then I'm going to drink it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: Nabubrush on June 30, 2011, 05:56:49 am
Happy birthday dude. I'm cracking open a beer just for you, and then I'm going to drink it.

I ate a bran muffin in your honor.

Well, not really, the dedication to your honor takes place later - but the bran muffin's involved.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
Post by: Nabubrush on July 02, 2011, 04:05:37 am
I saw that cake. It was frightening.