Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, you goon.  (Read 3198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Happy Birthday, you goon.
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:41:37 am »

Happy Birthday, Ash!

Despite the fact that we disagree on a seemingly endless list of things, I find you incredibly hard to ignore/dislike. You are a smart guy and a good person. Keep on doing that.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 06:14:21 am »

Hashy Ashday!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 06:28:29 am »

Happy birthday old man.  Have a great one.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 08:02:57 am »

A new year of Ash: Older, Crankier, Drunker.

Looking forward to it, big man.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 08:31:20 am »

Fuck you, you dick!

Hey, shit, no . . . I meant Happy Birthday!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 01:04:57 pm »

Every year, it surprises me that Ash has a birthday. It seems like he would have just sprung, fully-formed, from the sweat of Thor's brow or something.

Happy Birthday, may your swerve be epic.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 02:30:34 pm »

I always imagine him rising slowly out of a swamp, with camo makeup smeared all over his face. And maybe a knife clenched in his teeth.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 02:36:22 pm »

I always imagine him rising slowly out of a swamp, with camo makeup smeared all over his face. And maybe a knife clenched in his teeth.

On hossback.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 02:43:07 pm »

youre my fake-internet-peer, but you have the wisdom and crotchetiness of an uncle.  happy birthday.  i hope youre getting what you deserve, right this minute. 
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 02:58:05 pm »

youre my fake-internet-peer, but you have the wisdom and crotchetiness of an uncle.
He called you avuncular! Are you going to sit there and take that?
i hope youre getting what you deserve, right this minute. 
Or as the Chinese say, may you live in interesting times.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 06:00:47 pm »

Enjoy your nachos!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 07:47:42 pm »

I'm with JL, but if you want to celebrate a birthday, I'm not going to argue.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 01:45:00 am »

Thanks guys. I need an excuse to eat cake, drink coconut rum and play BlackOps anyways.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 02:56:08 am »

Thanks guys. I need want an excuse to eat cake, drink rum and play BlackOps anyways.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday, you goon.
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 03:41:41 am »

I played Black Ops with the girlfriend's little bro last weekend. He said at the end that I was not as boring as he thought, so it was a win overall. Even though I got second to last place.

At one point he was asking me what kind of gun I wanted, and was not doing a good job processing that I don't really know what kind of gun I am good at using in videogames.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up