The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 30, 2011, 08:05:30 am

Title: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: pmcd9 on August 30, 2011, 08:05:30 am
How can I tell you to do something special?  Your whole frikiin' life is special.  May it be even more special on this day.

Run the gamut my friend. Grab an easy chair and a big ol' plate of nachos and watch while your wife sits on a cake and your girlfriend writhes around in a child's swimming pool filled with oil and your best friend serenades you with your own Les Paul.

When you are done with your nachos... jam session (if you know what I mean).
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: lprkn on August 30, 2011, 08:12:05 am
What does Nabu do on his birthday? Whatever he frikken wants to, that's what.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: KeithHernandez on August 30, 2011, 08:57:43 am
You're awesome man!  Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 30, 2011, 09:58:06 am
happy day to a dude who is a rad dude in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

*im sure youre a rad freak everywhere, but you know what i mean.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: jay-ell on August 30, 2011, 02:51:02 pm
happy day to a dude who is a rad dude in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

"Rad in the streets and a freak in the sheets" is my new favorite compliment for a man.

I'd offer to do something cool in honor of your birthday, Nabu, but GKA just coined a phrase. I don't think I can outdo that.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: AugustWest on August 30, 2011, 03:23:43 pm
Have the happiest of birthdays, Nabu.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: miles on August 30, 2011, 03:27:17 pm
Happy birthday to a rad freaky dude.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: Nabubrush on August 30, 2011, 04:52:51 pm
I'd offer to do something cool in honor of your birthday, Nabu, but GKA just coined a phrase. I don't think I can outdo that.

Ah . . . not to sell that phrase short, because it's probably the greatest compliment I've ever received, but . . .

I bet if you and Mel put your heads together, or something together, you could come up with something.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: Nabubrush on August 30, 2011, 04:53:56 pm
Thank you all for very cool and inspired birthday wishes. They make my FB wishes seem like pretty small beer, for the most part. My other internet friends are not very inspired, it seems.

Also, birthday cans for everyone.

One for myself later.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 30, 2011, 04:57:14 pm
The hell you have a happy birthday and eat some nachos.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: Nabubrush on August 30, 2011, 07:32:16 pm
The Pretty Girl just told me she has surprises for me.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 30, 2011, 07:57:44 pm
They're not booing, they're chanting Nabooooo-urns, Nabooooo-urns...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: theinevitable on August 30, 2011, 10:47:40 pm
may you play all the guitars, love all the women, and do all the things you desire on this special day.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: wombat on August 30, 2011, 11:43:56 pm
I am tempted to say "don't do anything I wouldn't do" and imagine you sitting quietly reading a book and eating cake.... but no.  You go ahead and toast those nachos or whatever you kids are calling it these days.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: CortJstr on August 31, 2011, 02:11:09 am
What does Nabu do on his birthday? Whatever he frikken wants to, that's what.

I'm sure you meant to say "who" instead of "what" up there. Hope it was a good day.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: side_show on September 06, 2011, 12:20:50 am
Happy Belated!  I was at the lake and without internet otherwise I would have been here on the day. 

I hope the pretty lady's surprise was a good one.  It's rare that a pretty lady's (or boy's) surprise isn't good.
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: smick on September 06, 2011, 01:30:56 am
Also late to the party!  I was out of town, without a phone or internet.   (It was blissful!)

But now I'm back and I see I've missed important things!   Happy Birthday Nabu!
Title: Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
Post by: Nabubrush on September 15, 2011, 11:18:48 pm
Thanks, e'erbody!