The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on September 11, 2011, 01:29:55 pm

Title: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: jay-ell on September 11, 2011, 01:29:55 pm
For those of you not following him on Twitter/Facebook, our fearless leader got married yesterday. Congratulations, Jough & Mrs. Jough! Hooray!

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07152008 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07152008)
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 11, 2011, 04:34:14 pm
I met her, at the Jough-del Vaca breakfast summit in Chicago a while back. I resisted the urge to say "You seem really nice, what are you doing with Jough?"
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: AugustWest on September 11, 2011, 05:04:05 pm
Congratulations to El Guapo and La Guapa!  Here's to many years of happiness together.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: pmcd9 on September 11, 2011, 09:16:16 pm
I had a fantasy about Jough yesterday.  In it he was like a deity that created this universe we call TOUAMB.  Jough walked among us for a time then one day left us alone in the world he created.  From time to time he would be seen here or there, but these sightings were rare and often disputed. 

I was wondering if we should try again to ask Jough to fix the tip jar.  We mentioned it to him before and he ignored us.  Obviously he didn't need the money and was too busy living his life to care.  It's funny I should have this thought on the day he was to be married.  I'm sure he's gonna be too busy and/or unconcerned to fix the tip jar now.

We should wait until he has a kid.  He won't be any less busy, but he might need the money then.  :)

Congratulations Jough.  I've seen photos of your wife, she's a beauty.  Happy day.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on September 11, 2011, 10:42:18 pm
While I don't think I've ever actually interacted with Jough per se, he was quite nice to me after I posted for the first time here, so I guess what I'm saying is, have fun having sex, dude.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: greenkoolayd on September 11, 2011, 11:45:11 pm
feliciadades, stranger.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Doc on September 12, 2011, 04:32:32 am
Dude sold me a shirt once.

That's alright in my books.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: jough on September 14, 2011, 01:20:51 am
Thanks for all the kind wishes. We're just enjoying our honeymoon to hell, although I'm taking a breather today due to massive sunburn all over. The sun is nasty down here.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: jough on September 14, 2011, 01:25:24 am
My back hasn't seen direct sunlight in literally years.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: AugustWest on September 14, 2011, 02:58:57 am
OTOH, goddam good on you. Happy marriage.

Hear hear!  Good show, old man.  Here's to your long and happy future together.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 14, 2011, 04:38:30 am
 Congrats, Jough!
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: pmcd9 on September 14, 2011, 04:44:07 am
Who the fuck is Jough?
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: wombat on September 14, 2011, 12:31:34 pm
Ninety million cans for Paul. But congratulations to whoever that guy is, anyway.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Doc on September 15, 2011, 02:04:49 am
Who the fuck is Jough?

I think it's pronounced "Jough"
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 15, 2011, 04:05:51 am
There's probably a right way and a wrong way but I try to just Jough with the flough.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: pmcd9 on September 15, 2011, 07:02:34 am
I once had a phone conversation with Jough.  I was jawing with Jough for about half an hour.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Doc on September 15, 2011, 07:06:54 am
You're Joking?
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: AugustWest on September 15, 2011, 01:12:44 pm
I once had a phone conversation with Jough.  I was jawing with Jough for about half an hour.

I've had several phone conversations with him.  He designed a website for me.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: pmcd9 on September 15, 2011, 01:28:31 pm
He designed a website for me.

I couldn't afford him so I had to do it myself.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: pmcd9 on September 15, 2011, 01:52:29 pm
Did you try to Jough him down on the bill?
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: AugustWest on September 15, 2011, 02:46:28 pm
You guys are working some Jough chuckles today.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Nabubrush on September 16, 2011, 12:08:02 am
Nice one, Brough.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: pmcd9 on September 16, 2011, 12:33:06 am
I'm sorry you got mad, but don't leave in a Hough.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Nabubrush on September 16, 2011, 05:12:50 pm
Hough nough, broughn cough?
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: jough on September 18, 2011, 06:04:49 pm
I'm like five seconds away from deleting each of your accounts.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Nabubrush on September 18, 2011, 07:06:58 pm
Look out! The Hammer's back!
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: CortJstr on September 18, 2011, 10:23:37 pm
I'm like five seconds away from deleting each of your accounts.

There's the God's Own Dick we all remember
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: greenkoolayd on September 18, 2011, 10:56:22 pm
If you kids dont settle down back there I'm turning this car around and we're going home!  I mean it!"
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Doc on September 19, 2011, 03:53:00 am
If you kids doughnt settle doughwn back there I'm toughning this car aroughnd and we're goughing home!  I mean ought!"
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: pmcd9 on September 19, 2011, 04:28:15 am
Do you think we could summon the Mighty Jough if we used a bunch of puns?

It totally worked!
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: Nabubrush on September 19, 2011, 07:18:21 pm
If you kids doughnt settle doughwn back there I'm toughning this car aroughnd and we're goughing houghme!  I mean ought!"
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: jough on September 02, 2026, 08:17:41 pm
I feel like I should have more tiny cans of Dr. Pepper than I do.
Title: Re: Jough done got hitched.
Post by: wombat on September 03, 2026, 11:06:06 pm
you're right! done