Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Jough done got hitched.  (Read 10979 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 07:02:34 am »

I once had a phone conversation with Jough.  I was jawing with Jough for about half an hour.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 07:06:54 am »

You're Joking?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 01:12:44 pm »

I once had a phone conversation with Jough.  I was jawing with Jough for about half an hour.

I've had several phone conversations with him.  He designed a website for me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 01:28:31 pm »

He designed a website for me.

I couldn't afford him so I had to do it myself.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 01:52:29 pm »

Did you try to Jough him down on the bill?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 02:46:28 pm »

You guys are working some Jough chuckles today.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2011, 12:08:02 am »

Nice one, Brough.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2011, 12:33:06 am »

I'm sorry you got mad, but don't leave in a Hough.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2011, 05:12:50 pm »

Hough nough, broughn cough?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 06:04:49 pm »

I'm like five seconds away from deleting each of your accounts.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 07:06:58 pm »

Look out! The Hammer's back!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 10:23:37 pm »

I'm like five seconds away from deleting each of your accounts.

There's the God's Own Dick we all remember
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 10:56:22 pm »

If you kids dont settle down back there I'm turning this car around and we're going home!  I mean it!"
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2011, 03:53:00 am »

If you kids doughnt settle doughwn back there I'm toughning this car aroughnd and we're goughing home!  I mean ought!"
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2011, 04:28:15 am »

Do you think we could summon the Mighty Jough if we used a bunch of puns?

It totally worked!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up