The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on November 09, 2013, 07:58:40 am

Title: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on November 09, 2013, 07:58:40 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11082013

Daaaaamn.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: Doc on November 09, 2013, 01:57:04 pm
Victoria's thread wins for having a link in it.

And I think for having the right title, though it's a near thing.

Also Onstad has kept his schedule. I wonder if he's sick?
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: wombat on November 09, 2013, 02:00:41 pm
No, Nephilim's thread definitely has the right title. But the damn board is not letting me merge them.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: AugustWest on November 09, 2013, 11:49:43 pm
No, Nephilim's thread definitely has the right title. But the damn board is not letting me merge them.

Me either.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 11, 2013, 02:25:20 pm
Enjoy Your Burrito, everyone!
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: nDed on November 12, 2013, 06:35:40 am
Also Onstad has kept his schedule. I wonder if he's sick?

I like that the immediate response to Onstad following through with stuff is that maybe he is dying. That's about right, I think.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: nephilim8 on November 12, 2013, 07:20:57 pm
I'm mostly alright for conceding to veedub since she was a few minutes sooner on the post new topic button than I, but in my defense this is the OUAMB, a messageboard devoted to a single site, so I feel like a link should not even be necessary because a post about one new comic on one site comes with the subtext that of course it's achewood. 12 characters are not too much to type ya lahrdy bahstards.  ;D
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: wombat on November 12, 2013, 07:49:20 pm
You are clearly unaware that we are so full of ourselves that we see this as a historical record we are keeping that people may want to consult in the distant future, so they'll need a link to know which strip we are referring to, it won't just be the most recent one.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 12, 2013, 08:14:49 pm
Wombat, you mean we're actually like a group of selfless specialized art historians preserving content, context, and commentary for the future? Whew. I thought we were just a bunch blowhards with Opinions brought together by an overlapping sense of humor.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: wombat on November 12, 2013, 08:18:24 pm
See, you didn't know either!
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: pmcd9 on November 12, 2013, 08:40:58 pm
Yeah, well that person from the future might be me. Because sometimes I like to look back. So include the strip link, fucker!
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: doomglobe on November 13, 2013, 08:01:04 pm
YEAH, FUCKER!
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: Doc on November 14, 2013, 11:11:18 am
Also because that is THE RIGHT WAY.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: doomglobe on November 18, 2013, 12:07:37 am
If anyone didn't read my "yeah fucker" in todds voice, they did it the wrong way.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: jaydub on November 18, 2013, 05:56:57 pm
Assuming that Todd sounds like Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley, or Leo from Lethal Weapon.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 18, 2013, 06:10:46 pm
Todd sounds like a breathlessly wonder-filled 6th grader. I have been a substitute summer school teacher and I will always hear Todd in the same voice I heard this conversation:
Student 1: Mr.Acap do you believe in Area 51?
Me: There is a military installation in Nevada where we conduct tests on experimental aircraft. It would be really cool if there aliens there, but what is actually going on there is even cooler.
Student 1: Oh, no, there are no aliens.
Me: whew
Student 1: But they might have baby T-Rex's there.
Me: A T-Rex would certainly make it easier to get to work.
Student 2 (who just decided to jump into the conversation, very seriously): A baby T-Rex couldn't take on a tank. But an ARMY (emphasis his) T-Rex could.
Me: ...
Student 2 (breathlessly, voice full of wonder): Man, if I had 900 ARMY T-Rexes, that would be awesome.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: jaydub on November 18, 2013, 10:35:13 pm
They didn't swear or snort lines off your desk did they?
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: AugustWest on November 19, 2013, 03:49:20 am
[Bill Murray Voice] AAAAAAAAAAAAARMY T-REXES SIR!!!!![/BMV}
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: Turbo Ninja on November 19, 2013, 05:46:28 pm
I worked at a car wash in high school and college as my after-school/summer job, and our maintenance guy was this ne'er-do-well named Todd.  He drove a crappy late 80's Thunderbird and wore the kind of black nylon bomber jacket and skinny jeans that skinheads wear (but he had hair and "wasn't racist").  Todd was as likely to have an oily cigarette in his hand as he was a wrench, and he led his girlfriend around by the elbow like she was a companion animal.  I wouldn't be shocked to learn that he's now in jail for cocaine- and/or Dokken-related offenses.

Todd's voice is Todd's voice.
Title: Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
Post by: pmcd9 on November 19, 2013, 10:06:22 pm
Don't you do cocaine at me, Todd, you sonuvabitch!

Word! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/20698962@N00/9675030149/)