Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination  (Read 4680 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 06:10:46 pm »

Todd sounds like a breathlessly wonder-filled 6th grader. I have been a substitute summer school teacher and I will always hear Todd in the same voice I heard this conversation:
Student 1: Mr.Acap do you believe in Area 51?
Me: There is a military installation in Nevada where we conduct tests on experimental aircraft. It would be really cool if there aliens there, but what is actually going on there is even cooler.
Student 1: Oh, no, there are no aliens.
Me: whew
Student 1: But they might have baby T-Rex's there.
Me: A T-Rex would certainly make it easier to get to work.
Student 2 (who just decided to jump into the conversation, very seriously): A baby T-Rex couldn't take on a tank. But an ARMY (emphasis his) T-Rex could.
Me: ...
Student 2 (breathlessly, voice full of wonder): Man, if I had 900 ARMY T-Rexes, that would be awesome.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:15:22 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 10:35:13 pm »

They didn't swear or snort lines off your desk did they?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 03:49:20 am »

[Bill Murray Voice] AAAAAAAAAAAAARMY T-REXES SIR!!!!![/BMV}
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 05:46:28 pm »

I worked at a car wash in high school and college as my after-school/summer job, and our maintenance guy was this ne'er-do-well named Todd.  He drove a crappy late 80's Thunderbird and wore the kind of black nylon bomber jacket and skinny jeans that skinheads wear (but he had hair and "wasn't racist").  Todd was as likely to have an oily cigarette in his hand as he was a wrench, and he led his girlfriend around by the elbow like she was a companion animal.  I wouldn't be shocked to learn that he's now in jail for cocaine- and/or Dokken-related offenses.

Todd's voice is Todd's voice.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 08.11.2013 Robust and well-timed urination
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 10:06:22 pm »

Don't you do cocaine at me, Todd, you sonuvabitch!

Word!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up