The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Llewelyn Ash on March 18, 2014, 11:57:45 am

Title: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: Llewelyn Ash on March 18, 2014, 11:57:45 am
LINK (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03182014)

Come on Onstad, you're breaking my balls here man.

Actually, more like OntSAD, am I right?

Edit: Fixed Strip Link!
Title: Re: lady-arms.com
Post by: Choop on March 18, 2014, 12:56:51 pm
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2424.0.html

try again next time
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: wombat on March 18, 2014, 01:00:46 pm
We basically had a three day weekend for a snowstorm where I live, so I'm going to give him credit for getting this up over the weekend, on a technicality.

Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: Choop on March 18, 2014, 01:06:53 pm
:)
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 18, 2014, 01:20:33 pm
What is Penny holding in the panel with the ring? A saxophone?
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: Llewelyn Ash on March 18, 2014, 02:00:27 pm
If it's not clear 'Choop', as it seems it isn't, "what I have to say about the strip" is that it exists and it made me sad. I'm sorry that as the first reply you were presumably excited about posting the new strip, life can be disappointing sometimes.

Unfortunately I don't have time to search through your 4220 posts to find some nutrition-less pablum with which to accuse you of hypocrisy in your quest for high value comments, but I did come across one doozy "try again next time", all hella posting like Roast Beef and such no doubt.

I'm also sorry for disturbing the internet's premier hotbed of Onstad related debate, but am at least grateful my voice was heard above the tides of clamouring newcomers who as a mod you must have to spend long hours policing. I'll leave you to it.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: dejavroom on March 18, 2014, 02:00:48 pm
I have tested the "quality of light" thing, and it's true.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: dejavroom on March 18, 2014, 02:01:51 pm
KNIFE FIGHT! KNIFE FIGHT!
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: AugustWest on March 18, 2014, 02:11:11 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Somebody gonna lose a weave!
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: Turbo Ninja on March 18, 2014, 02:11:26 pm
If it's not clear 'Choop', as it seems it isn't, "what I have to say about the strip" is that it exists and it made me sad. I'm sorry that as the first reply you were presumably excited about posting the new strip, life can be disappointing sometimes.

Unfortunately I don't have time to search through your 4220 posts to find some nutrition-less pablum with which to accuse you of hypocrisy in your quest for high value comments, but I did come across one doozy "try again next time", all hella posting like Roast Beef and such no doubt.

I'm also sorry for disturbing the internet's premier hotbed of Onstad related debate, but am at least grateful my voice was heard above the tides of clamouring newcomers who as a mod you must have to spend long hours policing. I'll leave you to it.

Whoa there, chief.  I think Choop was picking on you for linking to the Achewood homepage and not to the date-stamped page where one could always find the "lady-arms.com" strip.  It's just a thing we do so someone can click directly to the cat/bear cartoon in question.  

What you have to say about the strip is, like the eraser end of a pencil, not the point.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: Choop on March 18, 2014, 02:13:19 pm
all's i'm sayin guy is we got rules by which we all abide and you ain't even bothered to learn, man, it's simple, include the date in the post title

do people even read pinned forum threads any more criminy

also this strip bored me, it was pretty much what i expected. oh well.

also also also thanks for having my back guys but i think i got this one.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: AugustWest on March 18, 2014, 02:13:56 pm
We basically had a three day weekend for a snowstorm where I live, so I'm going to give him credit for getting this up over the weekend, on a technicality.



Wouldn't the snowstorm need to be where Onstad is for that to count?

Sorry, it's just the lawyer in me coming out.  Can't help it.  Force of habit.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: AugustWest on March 18, 2014, 02:18:05 pm
all's i'm sayin guy is we got rules by which we all abide and you ain't even bothered to learn, man, it's simple, include the date in the post title

do people even read pinned forum threads any more criminy


These kids today. 
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: pmcd9 on March 18, 2014, 02:55:22 pm
Wouldn't the snowstorm need to be where Onstad is for that to count?

Nevermind the snowstorm, yesterday was St. Paddy's day, making it a 3 day weekend. Although, Tuesday would be 'when the weekend is over,' not 'over the weekend,' still I'm ruling in Onstad's favor.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: AugustWest on March 18, 2014, 03:02:43 pm
Edit: Fixed Strip Link!

Here's a can.  Positive reinforcement!
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on March 18, 2014, 03:09:31 pm
Despite my 'eh' feelings toward this one, I feel it's hit on an entirely new kind of fear I never knew I had: that the SO will eventually stop using contractions and goofily elaborate emoticons while texting me. Aaand I'm sad now.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: jay-ell on March 18, 2014, 03:32:22 pm
I had an ex who communicated ENTIRELY in goofy emoticons. Count your blessings.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 18, 2014, 04:53:59 pm
I hope I'm wrong, but I think we may have seen the last of Mr. Ash.

if thats all it took to get him to leave then he wouldnt have lasted long here anyway.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 18, 2014, 05:04:23 pm
Upon further review: yeah, saxophone. http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12132013
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: AugustWest on March 18, 2014, 05:24:59 pm
if thats all it took to get him to leave then he wouldnt have lasted long here anyway.

You awful bullies.  I hope you're proud of yourselves.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: pmcd9 on March 18, 2014, 05:26:16 pm
In the last panel Teodor seems peaceful. There's something in that horrible scenario he's played out in his head that gives him comfort.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: jaydub on March 18, 2014, 06:18:03 pm
That even if circumstances drive us apart in the here and now, we are together with those we love for eternity?
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 18, 2014, 08:27:18 pm
Yeah, warts and all, it beats being a lonely miserable bachelor for the duration.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: ianmalcolm2 on March 18, 2014, 10:01:14 pm
Penny's dead-eyed 'marriage' stare scares me.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: colmore on March 19, 2014, 03:03:41 am
As far as ideas of love go, this is at least better than helping a Chinese lady get her MBA so she can dump him.
Title: Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
Post by: pmcd9 on March 19, 2014, 05:09:16 am
You make a good point CMore.