Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014  (Read 7061 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 03:09:31 pm »

Despite my 'eh' feelings toward this one, I feel it's hit on an entirely new kind of fear I never knew I had: that the SO will eventually stop using contractions and goofily elaborate emoticons while texting me. Aaand I'm sad now.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 03:32:22 pm »

I had an ex who communicated ENTIRELY in goofy emoticons. Count your blessings.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 04:53:59 pm »

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we may have seen the last of Mr. Ash.

if thats all it took to get him to leave then he wouldnt have lasted long here anyway.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 05:04:23 pm »

Upon further review: yeah, saxophone. http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12132013
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 05:24:59 pm »

if thats all it took to get him to leave then he wouldnt have lasted long here anyway.

You awful bullies.  I hope you're proud of yourselves.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 05:26:16 pm »

In the last panel Teodor seems peaceful. There's something in that horrible scenario he's played out in his head that gives him comfort.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 06:18:03 pm »

That even if circumstances drive us apart in the here and now, we are together with those we love for eternity?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 08:27:18 pm »

Yeah, warts and all, it beats being a lonely miserable bachelor for the duration.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 10:01:14 pm »

Penny's dead-eyed 'marriage' stare scares me.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2014, 03:03:41 am »

As far as ideas of love go, this is at least better than helping a Chinese lady get her MBA so she can dump him.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 05:09:16 am »

You make a good point CMore.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up