The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: wombat on November 05, 2014, 01:59:48 am

Title: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: wombat on November 05, 2014, 01:59:48 am
Hey, don't you want to read the second volume of my mystery series?

http://www.amazon.com/Lemurs-Hannah-Lilly-Mysteries-Book-ebook/dp/B00OZR1GSO/ (http://www.amazon.com/Lemurs-Hannah-Lilly-Mysteries-Book-ebook/dp/B00OZR1GSO/)
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2014, 03:35:49 am
I'm about 4 chapters in.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: AugustWest on November 06, 2014, 04:02:38 am
I'm charging up the Kindle!
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: wombat on November 06, 2014, 08:49:37 pm
Post an Amazon review, if you don't hate it?

Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: pmcd9 on November 06, 2014, 10:27:34 pm
Post an Amazon review, if you don't hate it?

Do I need to take a photo of the book being read by naked people?
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: wombat on November 07, 2014, 01:17:59 am
It's hard to take a good photo of an ebook being read by naked people. This is a disadvantage that I hadn't thought of before.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: pmcd9 on November 07, 2014, 09:58:44 am
It's hard to take a good photo of an ebook being read by naked people. This is a disadvantage that I hadn't thought of before.

That might prove to be difficult. Let me consider this.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: wombat on November 07, 2014, 08:21:19 pm
I could send you the original file of the cover art and you could print it. But one wouldn't want to mislead people into thinking physical copies exist to buy.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: pmcd9 on November 08, 2014, 06:12:48 am
I think I have an idea.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 18, 2014, 01:11:03 am
I think I have an idea.
Word.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: miles on November 28, 2014, 05:39:35 pm
I plan to read this and will report when I do.

But hey wombat, at the Barnes and Noble by my office they have a signed copy of the Oatmeal's book on running, should I pick you up a copy? Seems right up your alley.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: wombat on November 28, 2014, 11:40:19 pm
If you like it, put a review on Amazon? If you don't like it, feel free to never quite manage to get around posting a review...

I am actually at peace with The Oatmeal since we don't have the same agent anymore. Well, mostly at peace, anyway.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: miles on November 29, 2014, 11:40:42 pm
If you like it, put a review on Amazon? If you don't like it, feel free to never quite manage to get around posting a review...

I am actually at peace with The Oatmeal since we don't have the same agent anymore. Well, mostly at peace, anyway.

Ah. Well I guess I'm behind on things.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 03, 2014, 07:04:46 pm
I'm late to the party, but I'd like to add your book to my Christmas list. Is it on the Amazons?
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: wombat on December 03, 2014, 08:09:53 pm
That is almost the only place it is. It is also available for Nook. Does anyone even have a Nook?
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: pmcd9 on December 04, 2014, 01:37:51 am
Nook. Does anyone even have a Nook?

I have two of them, actually. They are both gathering dust. I use the Nook app on my iPhone.
Title: Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 06, 2014, 08:28:50 am
No.



Sold.
I also noticed your sig.
If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

A helpful friend of mine called this taking a should on you. She had an accent that made it sound like what we all know what she meant. What I'm saying is don't let people should on you.