The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on January 18, 2017, 09:13:41 pm

Title: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: Limmo on January 18, 2017, 09:13:41 pm
Check out what's parked on the roof (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/americas-expensive-home-250m-los-angeles-mansion-hits-market-965062).  Straight playa, yo.
Title: Re: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: pmcd9 on January 20, 2017, 02:08:22 am
That place might be too rich even for Ray.
Title: Re: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: JorgeFabregas on January 24, 2017, 11:29:26 pm
Kinda weird. Like, we're going to build up the value of the "house" by adding a bunch of decorations and rich people tchotchkes. Don't bother to bring your stuff, because we've already filled up the property for you. I would think that most rich people would be more interested in picking their own stuff or hiring someone trusted to do it for them.
Title: Re: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 25, 2017, 01:52:25 am
I haven't read it since it was posted, but I love that line about the luxury market being strong.  Great!  What a surprise!!
Title: Re: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: pmcd9 on January 25, 2017, 03:21:17 am
the luxury market being strong.  Great!  What a surprise!!

The establishment's days are numbered. An American Bastille Day is coming.
Title: Re: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: theinevitable on January 25, 2017, 03:53:36 am
They say the NYC luxury housing market is already starting a downward trend. Unfortunately I think the housing market would have to fall pretty far to have an effect on my rent.

Maybe if Trump really destroys the economy I can squat in the Lower East Side, ha ha
Title: Re: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 25, 2017, 09:01:52 pm
Yeah, but the wrong side owns the majority of the guns.
Title: Re: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 26, 2017, 10:38:20 am
I'm glad this thread went from a helicopter/talking cat jam to calls for revolution from relatively sane normal people in five posts.  Glad to play a part!  Then Ash taught me some shit.
Title: Re: AT LAST A HOUSE FOR RAY SMUCKLES
Post by: pmcd9 on January 26, 2017, 10:57:12 pm
Y'know they broke into the Bastille in part to get at the armory, right?

I'm glad this thread went from a helicopter/talking cat jam to calls for revolution from relatively sane normal people in five posts.  Glad to play a part!  Then Ash taught me some shit.

Me too, me too.