October 01, 2026, 11:53:18 pm
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
How Does He Smell?
Home
Help
Login
Register
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
>
Profile of Hobo Joe
>
Show Posts
>
Messages
Profile Info
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts
Messages
Topics
Attachments
Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages
Topics
Attachments
Messages - Hobo Joe
Pages: [
1
]
1
Achewood
/
Re: Chat Sacks Incarnate
«
on:
June 05, 2010, 08:41:26 pm »
Someone owes Onstad a royalty check.
2
Achewood
/
Re: WSJ post about Comic Sans with an Achewood reference
«
on:
April 20, 2009, 03:05:44 pm »
"An online comic strip shows a gang kicking and swearing at Mr. Connare"
I read it four times before I caught that.
3
Achewood
/
Re: WSJ post about Comic Sans with an Achewood reference
«
on:
April 20, 2009, 02:49:50 am »
Where's the Achewood reference?
4
Achewood
/
Re: New West Turpentine Shakes - March 10 2009
«
on:
March 11, 2009, 01:04:05 am »
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Gainesville,+FL+archer+st.+i75&sll=29.508492,-82.423382&sspn=0.065733,0.109177&g=gainesville,+fl+++archer+75&ie=UTF8&ll=29.622191,-82.384501&spn=0.016415,0.027294&t=h&z=15&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=29.618209,-82.384473&panoid=VYsaN1LEX1IXHMG9ddekSQ&cbp=12,49.92533799482407,,1,5.000000000000001
There is clearly a McDonalds at that intersection.
5
Achewood
/
Re: 17 September 2007 - DO NOT drag my merkin in the breakfast eggs
«
on:
September 17, 2007, 06:36:55 am »
Should I be concerned that I knew what a merkin was before Ray explained it?
6
Achewood
/
Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
«
on:
July 06, 2007, 04:01:31 am »
Quote from: Golfhaus on July 06, 2007, 01:15:47 am
I'm a big fan of Trebuchet, myself. I use it for damn near everything.
According to wikipedia Trebechet was invented by the same son of a bitch who invented comic sans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Connare
Pages: [
1
]