Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Vicrouvion

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Best introduction to Achewood?
« on: August 24, 2007, 09:01:03 pm »
I've been an achewood fan for some time and I'm always trying to introduce people to it. My own introduction was the cartilage head storyline and this was enough to get me hooked for good; however, I've found that people sometimes don't find it quite as funny as I did my first time reading it and I'm starting to wonder if there is a strip or storyline that should come before this one in a persons experience of achewood.

I'm sure this topic must have come up before but i was unable to find a thread about it. Sorry if its a duplicate.

Pages: [1]