Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Popegeorgeringo

Pages: [1] 2
1
"you never see one Astronaut spoon feedin' dollar chilli to a worse lookin' astronaut"

Is that not the most insanely relevant comment ever?

2
I'm on the side of not liking rubber tiddies, but the best argument I ever heard from fans of enhancements was one guy I met who said, " look, Corvettes are made of plastic..."

3
Achewood / Re: 24 Jan 2008 - an angry little brain
« on: January 25, 2008, 12:26:52 am »
Ray just acts like Ray and TOUAMB splits into two camps:  snarky comments on America and aggrieved Canucks.

If we're gonna hang with Mr.Smuckles we have to be prepared that sooner or later we are going to come into his crosshairs.  Better than having Pat after us.

4
Achewood / Re: 11 January 2008 - The worst head of my life
« on: January 11, 2008, 07:55:50 pm »
All of you dudes flashing on your concrete bridges...me, I'm remembering my own bad head story.  I checked with her on the finish to make sure she was okay, but she decided to quit anyway and spat like she had a mouth of bird seed.  Not only did it get my #####...oops I guess this story is too detailed for this forum.  Sorry.

5
Achewood / Re: January 9th 2008 - three swatches and poppin' a boner
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:33:27 pm »
Propecia man!

I was sitting in my dermatologist's examining room and I noticed a poster on the wall about Propeica.  Since I was thinning I was going to ask the Doctor about it but he walked in and I focused on his bald spot on the back of his head and his raised hairline and blew it off.  Repeat the next year.  The second year I had thinned enough to ask him about Propecia.  "Its great!  It won't regrow hair but it will stop further balding in its tracks." he replied.   Bastard should have posted a supplementental notice under the Propecia poster that said, "Warning:  do not let the partially bald doctor dissuade you from asking about this product."  I suffered two years of further hair loss but it has stopped since I began using it.  I live iin a thinned state which beats the hell out of balding. 

The medication is expensive but this way I don't have to be tempted to degrade myself with a comb-over. 

6
Achewood / Re: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure
« on: January 04, 2008, 03:38:12 am »
"There's a lot of things Stephen Hawking can't do with a paper bag"

I say this is the best line of 2008.  I say that at year end it will still be one of the top ten.  As I see it.

The Pope

7
Achewood / Re: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07
« on: November 05, 2007, 03:24:13 pm »
The Japanese toilets (and I am not talking about the abbreviated Toto models sold here) are mad scary with all of their handles, nozzels, and devices.  A helment is not too hard to imagine as an attachment.

If you wanted to get into salad tossing, I am assuming that you might start on a chick from Osaka.

8
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: November 05, 2007, 03:09:27 am »
Very delectable plumber-itis.

Shows you where I'm comin' from.  I had in mind a camel toe, but with jeans, yeah, you are prolly right.  Also it has to be extra delectable to spy a "stripper tat" peakin' out.


9
Achewood / Re: 1 Nov 2007 - I HOPE YOU BOIL IN A BUCKET OF GYPSY SHIT
« on: November 01, 2007, 02:25:38 pm »
My favorite part of halloween is after the neighborhood kids have worked the block; car loads of immigrant families show up to work the street.  These kids are the most excited about the holiday.  I am happy to double the per kid haul for the little Mexican princesses and vampires. 

10
Achewood / Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« on: October 31, 2007, 08:16:21 pm »
Oball:

Using store brand shampoo from a $5 multiquart package marks you as a true Roast Beef guy.

The Pope

11
Achewood / Re: Blogtober 2007
« on: October 24, 2007, 01:42:58 pm »
The addition of a TBSP of oil to the boiling water keeps the pasta from clumping together.  Actually cooking it the right amount of time helps too.

12
Achewood / Re: October 24, 2007: Best of... Hot Tub Brawls
« on: October 24, 2007, 01:40:37 pm »
I'm hopin' that tomorrow some demi-celeb breaks through the wall....

Speaking of demi-celebs:  I ran into Monte Markham last week.  Er, let me rephrase that, Speaking of has-been demi-celebs.

13
Achewood / Re: So good... suuuuch a private place... (10/16/07)
« on: October 17, 2007, 12:44:41 am »
The fact that this thread quickly wondered and never really returned to the daily strip, demonstrates how lame are both this story line and today's strip.  Our only hope for redemption is some pithy dialog.   I guess our advance signal of weakness was when "Ray pretty much bailed on this whole thing."

Hey, there is a new Perry Bible Fellowship strip today and it is a good one:  http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF234-Finneas.jpg#217

14
Achewood / Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« on: October 16, 2007, 01:55:32 am »
We can debate all day whether we like Salma or her tits, but your average Joe on the Street would definately pronounce her sweater-puppies which are real, large, attached to a reasonably attractive girl (and I'm talking back when she was in her 30s), and frequently are squeezed together and displayed in a low cut blouse as being "Good."

15
Achewood / Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« on: October 15, 2007, 01:57:11 pm »
I think what makes Achewood so good is its willingness to take risks.  For every cutting edge humor fest there is atleastt one dud. idea that plays too long. This one is not as bad as others, though.  For me at least, the Great Outdoor Fight was a big miss, but surprisngly one that articles cite as a highlight.   Often the t-shirts and gear seem to highlight the misfire strips.  The bunny ambulance just doesn't do it for me.

Some of my favorite strips in the last year or two:  Ray's blue toilet; Becoming a tit man, and the Molly/RB pending nuptials.

The Pope.

Pages: [1] 2