Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Howdy Moody

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 1-27-05: Those are some pans that I have
« on: January 27, 2005, 11:03:30 pm »
I also lay off entirely during the 30 or 60 days out of the year during which my job performance must be perfect.
I am really enjoying Ray's party.  Maybe I'll throw one of my own!
H.M.

2
Achewood / Welcome to Hell!
« on: November 03, 2004, 10:35:05 pm »
Looks like Roast Beef is on his way to getting another 82 Subaru Brat!
H.M.

3
Achewood / EEEEEEEK! It's not a penis!
« on: August 12, 2004, 09:49:49 pm »
I'm a cynical jerk, and very little makes me laugh..but oh, poor Philippe!  I think anytime I need a break from the world, all I have to do is look at today's strip one more time!
Philippe is the greatest character of all time.  I like him better than Jesus.
H.M.

4
Achewood / 350 Pound Man Cries Over Lost Racer
« on: May 20, 2004, 07:26:57 pm »
My buddy's dad was a dark-side junkyard owner in Houston.  A NASA engineer owed him a favor and built a pinewood derby racer for him.  It was tested in the wind tunnel, had wheels like razors, and probably had $100,000 worth of development time in it.
When the shop got broken into and $20,000 worth of tools were stolen, it was the missing pinewood derby racer that brougt him to tears.
H.M.

5
People & Places / i don't want to be deleted (also a geeky question)
« on: January 15, 2004, 02:56:01 pm »
I choose to lurk, but resist deletion.
H.M.
PS-Can I drink Javascript?

6
Achewood / Aw! Philippe in a suit!
« on: September 05, 2003, 05:59:50 pm »
I am TOTALLY diggin' this story line.
I love Mark Twain, and Onstad gets his tone just right.
Phillipe looks so cute in his suit!
H.M.
PS-Wow!  A post where I don't have any cynical comments aimed at anyone...except for YOU, you FUCK!
PPS-Ooops.  Not.

Pages: [1]