Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fnord

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Dutch potatoes on the brain (Nov. 23, 2011)
« on: December 02, 2011, 06:17:23 pm »
I want to be the first one to say what I guess everyone is thinking:

That non-hiatus lasted exactly as long as you would have expected it to last. Or not last. Or something.


Okay, so maybe I'm actually not the first one to complain. Whatevs.

2
Achewood / Wait, now I'm confused
« on: November 02, 2009, 10:49:28 am »

3
Achewood / Re: Tuesday, September 8th 2009 - Good! Bad? Ethanol!
« on: September 14, 2009, 06:46:42 am »
I always have to link to this story whenever anybody brings up Roald Dahl.

"And the award for biggest discrepancy between website content and style exhibited by title font goes to roalddahlfans.com"

4
Achewood / The résumé of a one Chris Crane, for your evaluation
« on: January 20, 2009, 03:05:39 pm »
http://chrisonstad.blogspot.com/2009/01/good-employee-is-available-in-this-land.html

I wonder, if -- hypothetically -- I would hire Onstad's former warehouse guy (who, doing this job for a while certainly must have spent some time physically near Onstad), then lock him up in my basement and never allow him to wash or shower, how long do you think I could preserve the oh so sweet aroma of Onstad in his clothes and hair?

5
Achewood / Re: A ticket to go see owls get strangled June 24 2008
« on: June 25, 2008, 02:04:11 pm »
I had to read this twice, then think for a while, then google it, then take a deep breath, then wonder again: what possible reasons could the people on the other side of the ocean have to call their plat principal 'Entrée'.

While you're at it, why don't you call the dessert 'fromage' and the cheese 'amuse gueule'. Then it would be at least sort of right, given that you want your menu to follow the form (x + 1) modulo 4 or 5.

6
Achewood / Re: June 19 2008 - I gotta do some plop plops
« on: June 20, 2008, 08:48:41 am »
[...] stuck in their computer chairs like beached whales, pasty and bejowled, subsisting on a diet of low-joule soda and Doritos [...]

Are we sure yet if bejowled is a real word, like, say, aeolist.

7
Achewood / Re: 15 May 2008 - Sizz-Ell Readyness 'n' Khryme Kube
« on: May 16, 2008, 09:12:35 am »
It's about time the Roman Catholic Church canonized the tainted miracle of digestion. Now all they need is a patron saint... How about St. Polycarp, I heard he's still free.

I know, I know, replying to, even quoting your own post is totally rude, yadda yadda. But if I don't make this one, someone else will.
So, here we go: "St. Polycarp? More like St. Polycrap, amirite?"

8
Achewood / Re: 15 May 2008 - Sizz-Ell Readyness 'n' Khryme Kube
« on: May 16, 2008, 09:05:15 am »
It's about time the Roman Catholic Church canonized the tainted miracle of digestion. Now all they need is a patron saint... How about St. Polycarp, I heard he's still free.

9
Why is everyone so afraid of taco colored breasts? I was never bothered by that, as long as the maize matches the curtains.

10
I just registered to say that I love the strip.


"You just registered to say that? Go back to assbar!"

"But I've never been to as..."

"Silence!"

Pages: [1]