Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Anarchy_Bowling

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Super Secret Ice Cream Shop November 3, 2003
« on: November 05, 2003, 04:06:30 am »
Am I the only one who wants to try Nice Pete's McDonalds shenanigans?

Just think it'd be fun, 'tis all.

2
Achewood / The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
« on: October 15, 2003, 02:22:48 am »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Something to hold the crown to your head while you're upside down or spinning around or whatever. If the crown flew off, or even worse, fell off and hit your lady-friend it could ruin the mood.


Depending on the heft, sharpness, and altitude of said crown, yeah, that could suck.

"Mad Rutty" is way better than his old verb "boning".

3
Achewood / Ray's Place at Serializer: 14 October 2003
« on: October 15, 2003, 02:12:33 am »
Finally--a justification for my three bucks that year or so ago.  The color strips were great, but I personally can't stand the Nate Small series.  It was great as a temporary Roast Beef-related gag, and I figured it'd be over quick.

It's makes my brain sing now that Tic Tac's back in business.

4
Achewood / Oct 13 - Beef's Dream of Corpulance
« on: October 13, 2003, 02:20:31 pm »
It was a very jordanesque leap.  If only there were more steps to it for an animation.

5
Achewood / Animalicious!! (Oct. 7)
« on: October 07, 2003, 06:40:09 pm »
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
This RULES! First I got DEVO in my head, but now I keep seeing the musical finale from "Revenge of the Nerds". All we need is Mr Bear with a Mohawk playing an electic violin and blister and Todd joint poppin' and moonwalkin' and *****ing across the stage.

This strip is magic!


NO ON 15!  NO ON 15!

Alright, so that was Nerds In Paradise, but I'm definitely there with ya, Dawg.

6
Achewood / Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« on: September 24, 2003, 05:38:17 pm »
This is starting to reflect a Bloom County set of strips where aliens zapped Steve Dallas' brain and all turned him sensitive and nice.  I know I sound like Comic Book Guy here, but Onstad did site Berkley Breathed as a major influence.

7
Sports & Leisure / Time killers
« on: September 23, 2003, 01:08:51 pm »
Quote from: "doomglobe"
if you get a neo geo emulator, you can pick up a rom for this great fighting game called "time killers"


Hell yeah!  Let's hear it for chopping off limbs with a chainsaw.

8
Achewood / The Act (September 22nd)
« on: September 22, 2003, 03:50:28 pm »
Oh, and based on the *zzzip* comic sound effect, I guess Pat has a zipper at crotch height on his fur just like Ren in the "Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence" episode of Ren and Stimpy.

9
Achewood / The Act (September 22nd)
« on: September 22, 2003, 03:46:53 pm »
So who will Phillipe and Lyle hit next?  Liebot?  The new, vengeful Phillipe has a few bones to pick with him.  ~heh heh . . . bones~

10
Achewood / Electrocution (September 19th, 2003)
« on: September 19, 2003, 05:54:20 pm »
Aye, th' lil' whelp'll make a fine salty dog.  

On 'nother note--I asks a m'ment fer resp'cts to Pat's hornpipe and th' doom await'n it.

Yarr, that be it.

11
Achewood / Anarchists' Cookbook
« on: September 19, 2003, 05:47:14 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
Y'ave jus' shown yer true colers ain't white and black as the jolly roger.  That's a geek flag ye be flyin'!


Aye, then tis th' right port I come callin'.  A geek be I, and woe be t' th' lubber who sets t'cross blades on't!

12
Achewood / Anarchists' Cookbook
« on: September 19, 2003, 03:03:56 pm »
Quote from: "revdj"
I thought it was in honor of the Best Page in the Universe.


Aye, tis why I said "part'ly", ye bilge rat.

13
Achewood / Anarchists' Cookbook
« on: September 19, 2003, 12:15:28 pm »
Tis part'ly in honor a Talk Like A Pirate Day.  2 topic points fer me, mateys.

14
Achewood / Anarchists' Cookbook
« on: September 18, 2003, 11:36:12 pm »
Yeah, I'm a moron and hit "new topic" instead of "post reply".

It's my first day?

15
Achewood / Don't thank me, thank Anarchy! ( 18 September 2003 )
« on: September 18, 2003, 11:30:21 pm »
hehe, I love this story line. It makes me wistful for the ninth grade when my friends and I would gather around both volumes in the lunch room. The jiu-jitzu sections rawked hard.

I do wonder why Onstad didn't go further with the Santa bit.

**D'oh!  Posted with the wrong damn button like a moron.  It's my first day?  Sorry.

Pages: [1] 2