Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sje46

Pages: [1] 2
1
DAng it, I didn't like this one as much as you guys did.
It was okay.
I gave it a two, and I normally only give fours and fives.

2
Achewood / Re: Cool sex
« on: December 02, 2008, 07:38:31 am »
I've been really digging a girl's cheeks lately.

3
Achewood / Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« on: November 29, 2008, 08:54:56 pm »
OK people the bickering and insulting is getting old but at least bicker and insult comprehensibly. I have no idea if that is meant as an insult and I don't know what a "4chan" is and refuse to Google in order to follow a stupid argument.

Either play nice, or bicker interestingly, already.
The Comic Book Guy is an overly critical nerd on the Simpsons.  I figured most people would understand this reference.

I am not a /b/tard by the way.

Also, happy Caturday.

4
Achewood / Re: Cool sex
« on: November 29, 2008, 08:51:14 pm »
PANTALONES!!

5
Achewood / Re: Blogs for Thanksgiving Weekend
« on: November 29, 2008, 08:48:30 pm »
Shit, wombat is entirely too nice then. Because me, I totally have a Pat-like aspect, time to time.
Haha.
Yeah, it doesn't really show that often, haha.

6
Achewood / Re: Cool sex
« on: November 29, 2008, 08:44:00 pm »
You were talking before about what kind of men you are.  Is it wrong I am a pudenda man?  I am a pudenda man.

Also, it should be fine to compliment whatever you want to compliment, but girls get freaked if you compliment a short skirt, tshirt with nothing clever on it, #####, shorts, bikini, or underwear.  I am not sure why.  I will do more research and report back to you promptly.

It is good to compliment hair/facial features. 

7
Achewood / Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« on: November 26, 2008, 07:39:03 am »
I think so.  Assetbar is not exactly 4chan.

(Attack, 4chan, attack!)

8
Achewood / Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« on: November 26, 2008, 05:12:12 am »
HOLY CHRIST STOP BEING SO HOSTILE

Seriously.  I come here just to be on yet another forum, and all you guys can do is keep calling me a troll, which is clearly not my intention.  I defended Assetbar because you were calling people there complete morons. . .which they definitely are not.  Then I joke around about the cans thing and you guys jump down my throat about that.  It is boring to talk about cans.  Well it's your system!  Jeez.  I gave you all cans instead of taking them away for a reason.  How does that indicate a message board war?  It doesn't.
People on Assetbar talk about you like you're all Comic Book Guys, and I kinda see it.  I just wanted to see if you were really like what they said you were like, and you guys are just so hung up on my being from Assetbar.  Just shut up already.  Jesus.

Also: Hey rowboat.  Sup, dude?

9
Achewood / Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« on: November 26, 2008, 01:28:15 am »
I gave as many sodas as I could beause I want to be friends. :)

10
Achewood / Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:22:25 pm »
Sometimes I feel like ruta bagas is the only person who understands me.

I'm still not a troll guys . .. I just don't get the weird Dr. Pepper nonsense.

11
Achewood / Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« on: November 25, 2008, 11:51:59 am »
You guys are what people on the Internet call "newbs".

Stupid soda cans.  Stupid soda cans.  Stupid soda cans.
Oh noez!  I has no soda canz left!
:(
The chub/lame system is far superior in every way, including the fact that it just sounds funny.

It's from Assetbar.  Ask Asherdan.  He knows all about them.

12
Achewood / Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« on: November 25, 2008, 05:14:11 am »
What is this Dr. Pepper can nonsense and why are they better than chubbs?
Also, why should I care?

13
Achewood / Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:24:29 am »


I think the debate of whether or not actions can be *totally* selfless or not isn't very relevant outside of church or philosophy class (like I said... church).  But actions have a greater or lesser degree of selflessness.  I really think attempting to reduce all human behavior down to economic calculations is kind of absurd.  If the presumably selgiraffe motivations of the subway guy were his primary motivation, then nobody else on that platform could have been similarly motivated by checks and fame, or else they'd have done the same thing, right?  Do you really not think it's possible that in the second or two he had to act, his thoughts were simply "oh shit! that guy needs help!" And yeah, afterwards he got his, but that's like saying heroic soldiers only do it for the medals.  That's bullcrap.
I would call them "selgiraffe" motivations.  Maybe egoist, but not selgiraffe.  Yes, they don't save each other's lives for medals, but they do do it for a reason.  Egoists believe that the reason would be that they like their friends, and if they die, sadness would ensue. 
See how Philippe refused to let his ego be fed?  That was to feed his ego.  That was to reassure himself that he is a good person.
I don't know if psychological egoism is true.  Wikipedia says something about science proving it isn't true. *shrug*

But anyway, I think you can reduce all human behaviors to calculations; consciousness does not transcend the laws of the Universe.  I don't really see why it would.  Yes, a person can rebel if someone predicts that person will behave in a certain way, but that was because you just provided extra stimulus (predicting what the person would do and telling him.)
You should read Notes From Underground.

14
Achewood / Re: Respect Moderation...Nov. 1st 2008
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:09:39 am »
I was wondering if someone would catch that.

15
Achewood / Re: Cool sex
« on: November 22, 2008, 11:37:36 pm »
What is this sex you speak of, and how can I acquire one?

Pages: [1] 2