Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - evildunston

Pages: [1]
1
Sports & Leisure / Tasty Original Recipe (Lamb Kebabs)
« on: September 29, 2003, 01:08:55 am »
I suppose if you're a philistine, you can substitute pork tenderloin.  But you'll never make it into the "Try New Foods" club that way, mister.   :disgusted:

2
People & Places / Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
« on: September 29, 2003, 01:02:25 am »
Is that just you, or both your personalities added together?

3
Achewood / Rabbit services -9/25/03
« on: September 29, 2003, 12:57:39 am »
Quote from: "jough"
Hey evildunston - dump those two rubes in your avatar and come on over here.  I'll find a useful "outlet" for that excess evil.  :evil:


I've got an "outlet" for you...why don't you stick your dick in this wall recepticle here?  It's about the right size...

4
Achewood / Rabbit services -9/25/03
« on: September 28, 2003, 02:31:24 am »
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Okay, who rigged up jough's bathroom to electrocute his dick while I was gone?


I didn't do it, but I'm seriously considering rigging up his kitchen to explode, taking both sides of his personality with it.  

Where did I put that cookbook?

5
Arts & Entertainment / Gravel
« on: September 27, 2003, 02:54:28 am »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Dammit, I was hoping Evil JL would have a black leather thing going. Instead we got possessed little girl. Meh.


How's this?  It's a picture of me and some of my minions.  The one on the left is now my submissive love slave.  It's not exactly black leather, but I hope it will do.  I mean...um...it will be sufficient...or else :evil:

More evil!  More evil!

  :woo:  :fuckyou:  :smoke:  :twisted:  :P  :evil:  :loser:  :dead:  :pimp:

6
Wild Card / The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« on: September 27, 2003, 02:21:33 am »
Quote from: "jldunston"
I had a dream the other night that everything was still.  I thought I saw Susanna comin' 'round the hill.  A buckwheat cake was in her mouth, a tear was in her eye.  I said, "I'm coming from the South, Susanna.  Don't you cry!"


What a moron.  And not even on-topic.  If I were a mod, I'd have locked this thread a long time ago.  

Good thing I'm not...yet...

Mua hah hah hah hah

7
Arts & Entertainment / Gravel
« on: September 27, 2003, 02:18:35 am »
When I want your opinion about my avatar, I'll give it to you.  

Or else I'll just punch you in the face and steal your lunch money.  

:twisted:

8
Arts & Entertainment / Gravel
« on: September 27, 2003, 02:05:48 am »
Piss off, Nice Jough.

Pages: [1]