Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Chump Change

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
1
Achewood / Re: KanRe Wesmuckles?
« on: October 03, 2010, 09:31:01 pm »
Quote
Man ... ninjas are kind of cool ... I just don't know any personally

Quote
Man... whatever happened to my antique giraffe tank?

Quote
Man these is all future wifey types yo!!!! #FASHIONNIGHT

Quote
I make awesome decisions in bike stores!!!




2
Achewood / Re: 26th April, 2010 - daffy cumulo-papist serials
« on: April 28, 2010, 04:17:57 am »
'Cumulo' also conveys cloud imagery, which reinforces the 'fluff' idea.

I don't think there is an official limit on how many parts of a phrase can be used to convey a single idea, is there?

3
Achewood / Re: 26th April, 2010 - daffy cumulo-papist serials
« on: April 26, 2010, 01:59:13 pm »
That was a million dollars well spent.

This was a pretty good way to end the arc, though. When in doubt, confuse Teodor.

4
Achewood / Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« on: April 23, 2010, 08:53:51 pm »
'bust that puppy out' is something more people need to say

5
Achewood / Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« on: April 23, 2010, 07:04:54 am »
Home, eet ees a spicy meataball, oui?

6
Achewood / April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« on: April 23, 2010, 05:03:11 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04222010

So hey uh thanks anyway Onstad but I think I already got what this story was about

7
Achewood / Re: As Achewood as it gets
« on: April 21, 2010, 10:21:51 pm »
Nope, it's dead all right.

8
I would have gone with 'MIKE Says: "Move Over"' for the thread title.

Do we still bicker about thread titles? Is that still cool to do?

9
This will be Onstad's new stream of revenue.

10
Achewood / Re: April 13, 2010 - *KLIK*
« on: April 13, 2010, 05:17:03 pm »
Steve DeNeuve needs to do a little arithmetic.

11
Achewood / Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:21:02 pm »
There are (at least) two people in Steve's head. Not good.

I was thinking talking car.

12
Achewood / Re: I can see the hot pork chops on 'em now - 4-06-10
« on: April 07, 2010, 05:20:05 am »
We will never see Philippe again.

13
Achewood / Re: I can see the hot pork chops on 'em now - 4-06-10
« on: April 06, 2010, 08:10:38 pm »
And now I can't stop seeing it.

"Independent Animal Transport Specialist" indeed.

14
Have the other cast members ever asked Ray for money?

15
It's never even occurred to Ray that Philippe has a mother.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12