Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - elfbabe

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Achewood / Re: 8th October 2008 - Givin' birth to my pain-child
« on: October 08, 2008, 10:33:19 pm »
I actually DID move to Canada after Bush was re-elected. (Well, almost a year later. And for unrelated reasons.)

It's nice up here. My absentee ballot's coming soon. Haven't seen a moose eating a microphone yet, but I'm hopeful.

2
Achewood / Re: 19 Aug 2008 - Spiced with the eternal condiment of SIN
« on: August 19, 2008, 09:57:57 am »
I am so disappointed in Philippe's mom. She seemed so nice!

3
Achewood / Re: July 8, 2008 - I will NOT drop the rings in the toilet
« on: July 09, 2008, 12:58:56 am »
Taffy's "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" combined with Little Nephew's rolling eyes and "Yeah, yeah." really did it for me. I wonder who's keeping whom entertained.

Also, it is interesting that an ancient Welsh ghost has apparently picked up video games so quickly.

4
Achewood / 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
« on: July 07, 2008, 08:32:55 am »
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07072008

Mittelschmerz is pain in the midsection experienced at or around ovulation. A clyster is an antiquated word for an enema, particularly one administered with a certain type of syringe. So... I guess Molly wants to hit her mother in the ovary with an enema device or something.

5
Achewood / Re: 1st July 2008 - yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
« on: July 02, 2008, 06:53:01 am »
I would've gone with "There there, daughter. Emotions." as the title.

What's up with Molly's hat?

Edit: Also, where is "mother"? Is she waiting somewhere else? Or is mother the... uh... equine's name or something?

6
I suppose it's been almost two years, but I still sort of expected Akkolade to be doing this.

7
Achewood / Re: 13th June 2008 - This Bitter Globe
« on: June 14, 2008, 12:51:20 am »
I can not accept why any registry would have two of the same kitchen device. That is wasteful and stupid.

Perhaps Ramses didn't buy it the first time around.

8
Achewood / Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« on: June 11, 2008, 07:39:17 pm »
The new Beetles

It's Mexico, it could easily be an old-Beetle limo.

9
Achewood / Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« on: May 31, 2008, 08:01:35 am »
I got my cousin and his wife two sets of these when they got married. ... I am a little weird. (their registry included a bunch of camping stuff! it wasn't out of nowhere!)

No thank-you note yet. >:(


[edit: link repair -Cort]

10
Achewood / Re: A screaming clear area with a wig on - March 3 2008
« on: March 03, 2008, 04:45:18 pm »
I sent a friend a recipe for vaguely Thai-like noodles a little while ago and gave a link to Nice Pete's "cold noodles" blog entry as a sort of comparison thing. He hadn't read Achewood in a while and never really kept up with the blogs, so he forgot that he was reading the words of a fictional cat and was briefly terrified.

I feel like that right now.

11
Ray understands the common people. I know eating some fuck*ng dinner and having some fuck*ng money are major goals for me right now. Unfortunately, I live in Canada so Ray probably can't help.  :-[

12
Achewood / Re: Puts on a tie and dismisses the assailable emotions 12/21/07
« on: December 24, 2007, 06:50:07 am »
Another vote (or two, my boyfriend read the strip with me) for thinking that the running ink was blood. Wouldn't have been too surprising if it had been, honestly. Dude's from War Times.

13
Achewood / Re: my famous whiskey sours ( 19 November 2007 )
« on: November 19, 2007, 01:35:49 am »
Dammit, I was just going to start this as "His silence was articulate".

The way they're hanging on to every little irrelevant detail about Ramses is kind of depressing.

14
Achewood / Re: 1 Nov 2007 - I HOPE YOU BOIL IN A BUCKET OF GYPSY SHIT
« on: November 02, 2007, 09:55:12 pm »
Our landlord has been attempting to sell the house we live in for five and a half months now. As far as I'm concerned, all real estate agents can boil in a bucket of gypsy shit.

15
Achewood / Re: 5 Jul 2007 - HE WANTS TO TASTE THE fuck*ng CURB!
« on: July 05, 2007, 10:28:42 pm »
This strip is destined to become a classic.

And personally, I've always thought that Tahoma wasn't too bad.
(but if you can recommend an obscure font to replace it, go right ahead!)

Pages: [1] 2 3