Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Twelvebottoms

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Achewood / Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« on: January 07, 2004, 01:11:09 am »
trivia
Wild / stray cats live about 4 years, and cats in a good home/food/medicine live on average to 17.  Or so I have read.

2
Achewood / twice - 06/01
« on: January 07, 2004, 01:03:10 am »
I do too much online simracing to have been caught out by T-T-Todd's riddle.  Otherwise I'm pretty sure it would've spannered my brain.  Nice conclusion.  Now I wanna see a Molly and Beef story, cos I'm feeling sappy.

3
Sports & Leisure / Laphroaig 10 years old
« on: December 24, 2003, 06:48:02 pm »
Here's what a friend of mine had to say about Laphoraig in his single malt run-down :D

Quote

Some whisky brands are famous. Laphroaig are infamous. We are talking about the most pungent and intense single malt in the world. Laphroaig are the "trade- mark" distillery of Isle Of Islay. This is the most hated and loved whisky in the world. The smell is so strong that it "kill" your nose for several minutes. It has a medicine like taste, with a intense taste of peat, seaweed, smoke and saltwater. The aftertaste is very long. Which comes as a nasty shock for those who takes a small sip and spit it out in horror.....
There is nothing nice with Laphroaig. It is just pure brutality and horror. Personally; I love Laphroaig. A lot of people world wide share my view. Laphroaig has a devoted religious-like following world wide. It's position is highly deserved. You will either hate or love Laphroaig.


I didn't know Mr. Bear was so hardcore.

4
Achewood / 7-11 on 12/12
« on: December 14, 2003, 02:50:31 am »
I once followed my brother into a McDonalds "restaurant".  The enclosure smelled like rotting pork and sounded like screaming babies.  That is all.

5
Achewood / 7-11 on 12/12
« on: December 14, 2003, 02:30:59 am »
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I once heard a quote from a famous English person who remarked that the English embarked on a long period of empire-building and colonialism principally in order to find something good to eat.


Absolutely.  After good old greasy giraffe 'n' chips, Indian food is the way to go.

It is ALARMING that someone feels eating at McDonalds is as normal as taking a piss.

I once ate a chicken sandwich 'thing' at Burger King when I was helping my Uncle to move house.  I was 16 when that happnened.  That's as far as it ever went.

6
Achewood / 7-11 on 12/12
« on: December 14, 2003, 12:54:54 am »
Quote from: "doomglobe"
someone jumped on me because I was trying to make him leave a party because he was being violent and people pulled us apart but not before I could rip his earing out, which I got 150$ for today at the pawn shop...


Rockin'  !

Also I have never in my entire life eaten at McDonalds.  I'm not only proud about this, I am smug about it.

7
Achewood / 7-11 on 12/12
« on: December 12, 2003, 09:02:35 pm »
BECAUSE

8
Achewood / 7-11 on 12/12
« on: December 12, 2003, 08:27:18 pm »
Glad to see Phillippe is still the Phillippe we know and love.
I should answer the phone like "I am happy to talk to you!" and they would be all "..."

9
Achewood / Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
« on: December 11, 2003, 08:17:23 pm »
Cats have been known to tunnel out of Hell!
http://www.godfart.com/view.php?id=content/view&i=7&r=

10
History / Totally Rockin' Language SWAT Team Throwdown 2K3
« on: December 09, 2003, 07:03:02 am »
Quote from: "slink"
I do, however, repudiate any claim that I may be upper class. I'm strictly upper working middle class!
I think that translates as poor but well educated or something.


What my mum refers to as the impoverished gentility.

11
History / Totally Rockin' Language SWAT Team Throwdown 2K3
« on: December 07, 2003, 07:26:09 pm »
Merkins!  Yanks! The Brave and Free!  Fat people with their rat-tailed kids!

12
History / Totally Rockin' Language SWAT Team Throwdown 2K3
« on: December 07, 2003, 05:35:21 pm »
Quote from: "slink"
it's just another day when I need a smoke really fuck*ng bad!


Good luck with that  :up: :up:

13
History / Totally Rockin' Language SWAT Team Throwdown 2K3
« on: December 07, 2003, 02:07:59 pm »
Hehe, the Alanis Morrisette school of selective definitions.

14
Achewood / The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« on: December 06, 2003, 04:36:34 am »
Don't thank me, thank anarchy!  and Onstad.

15
Achewood / The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« on: December 05, 2003, 07:20:38 pm »
Quote from: "Twelvebottoms"
If I can't find it in my numerous "old desktop crap" folders, I'd happily make another one, after I sober up a bit.  Toodles!


No need!  I the 12B found it on my D:\Documents and Settings\Ian Wright\Old Partition 1\old desktop crap\ folder, it was used as an avatar somewhere for a short time.



*it is only 8kb, it will not ruin the internet for everyone. ;)

**There is a car outside my house that goes doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, do-do-doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, do-do-doof...  It must be a FRIDAY.

Pages: [1] 2 3