Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jaded Tersk

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
1
Achewood / Re: 22nd July 2016 - That's supposed to take three shots!
« on: July 22, 2016, 11:46:07 am »
"Everyone will know we're - "

...Hunt's ketchup consumers.

2
Achewood / Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
« on: July 11, 2016, 01:46:04 pm »
Oi-vey, I got stung by the Assbar idiots that rule the Achewood Facebook page again. I'd already quit every other Achewood related page, but I'm still a member of the main group. Of course the conversation is centered on the latest strip. Someone pointed out that this is a real book by a real person. I suggested that we go to the books Amazon page and flood it with funny reviews. Apparently that makes me a sexist. I didn't even bother to try and defend myself, but what the hell, people! This is twice now I've been accused of being sexist for nothing!

Anti-semite!

3
Achewood / Re: June 10th 2016: A BLEE BLA BLOO BLAW A BLEE
« on: June 20, 2016, 12:22:54 pm »
Nolan from the Internet said he was not interested in playing franks and sacks with me.

4
Achewood / Re: June 10th 2016: A BLEE BLA BLOO BLAW A BLEE
« on: June 10, 2016, 05:44:39 pm »
I think the correct thread title is "You couldn't even get it on with a pervert."

It's too close to home and it's too near the bone...

5
Achewood / Re: 20th May 2016: Fig-Skivvied Dreamers
« on: May 20, 2016, 11:05:33 am »
This strip is relevant to me and my interests.

If I had a few thousand bucks it wouldn't touch the sides of my problems except I could buy a casket to lay down in and start getting rotten(er).

6
Achewood / Re: ChatSacks - 13 January 2006
« on: May 17, 2016, 12:52:20 pm »
Did it take anyone else this long to realize that you can sing "I'm three-ballin" to the tune of Tom Petty's "Free Falling"? Because I only realized that this morning. And then spent the whole rest of the morning singing "'Cause I'm THREE… three BALLIN…"

...I'm gonna three-ball, out into nothin'...

7
Achewood / Re: April 22nd - Memory Meat with a Poo System
« on: April 24, 2016, 09:06:35 am »
I get the impression that Pat is fairly well off. What does he do for money, anyway?

He opened Soytopia: An Ecological and Sociopolitical Clarity Bar.  But it only lasted one day.

Somehow he still manages to shop at Trader Joes.

8
Achewood / Re: April 22nd - Memory Meat with a Poo System
« on: April 23, 2016, 01:13:03 pm »
Well, Pat would need to spend his life savings in order to achieve that moment, so let's hope for his sake he would die afterwards.

9
Achewood / Re: April 22nd - Memory Meat with a Poo System
« on: April 22, 2016, 05:34:45 pm »
Better to be thought a memory meat with a poo system than to open your leadership hole and remove all doubt.

Pat will be in a hotel room in a nearby town with the glaze of a dozen assorted Krispy Kreme covering his face when he dies.

10
As someone who often suffers taint issues due to groin sweat (we call it Weeping Balls Syndrome over here)

I have no sympathy, I am severely judging you.  My jaw is clenched and everything.

At the very least there should be a couple of taint-related slang terms. Other than "taint" itself.

In Scotland you may call it the tisnae.

11
Achewood / 4th March, 2016 - Articulated cartilaginous armature
« on: March 04, 2016, 12:00:42 pm »
There is a new Achewood this day:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03042016

In 10 years time our children will know everything about the relative dick sizes of this year's GOP candidates, because they will have to release them like tax returns.

12
Achewood / Re: 26th February 2016: The people's best option at this point
« on: February 26, 2016, 12:51:49 pm »
If Philippe knows what Chernobyl is and has the Australians figured out already, he's over qualified for this year's race.

13
Achewood / Re: 5th Feburary 2016: When the enemy is yourself
« on: February 06, 2016, 12:01:03 pm »
Molly no longer smiles at Roast Beef.  The only time he wanted whoop with his coffee was when she made it for him, but those days are gone.

14
Right; one person with impulse control problems could cause all kinds of havoc when a train comes in.

About 10 years ago I went to university for the first time as a mature student (30-31 years old at the time).  Obviously I was in classes with all the first years who were 18 or thereabouts.  One lecture took place in an ancient old building with a narrow pair of doors as the exit which naturally everyone tried to squeeze through all at the same time when the lecture finished.

One day I was fairly near the front of the queue of people leaving the building, just behind the pair of people who made up the first of the long two-abreast phalanx trying to get outside.  One kid who was in the first two people stopped dead in his tracks the exact moment he crossed the threshold and apparently thought he'd have a wee think about where the hell he was now going to.  I stopped, waited approximately 4 or 5 beats, hissed 'Fuck's Sake!' and pushed him as hard as I could right in his stupid fuck*ng massive rucksack, causing him to waddle unsteadily a few feet forward.

Doddlers beware.

15
Let's hear it for those unsung heroes who are willing to take one for the team and throw the weak into traffic.

I'm sure I can thank them on behalf of all of us middle-mensch.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12