Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jsv

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Feb 21 2014 - Fry it in butter 'til it matters
« on: February 28, 2014, 03:55:18 pm »
Also, am I just a dum-dum for not understanding Connie's thing with the anti-convulsants?

I think the idea is that Cornelius would be so traumatized by T's mess he'd get the Conniptions?

2
Achewood / Re: Feb 21 2014 - Fry it in butter 'til it matters
« on: February 22, 2014, 07:51:13 pm »
On which side goes antler, on which side goes nest of dove?

3
Achewood / Re: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery
« on: February 05, 2014, 03:14:05 pm »
Particularly when they've spent most of their endowment on car batteries

4
Achewood / Re: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery
« on: February 04, 2014, 11:10:24 am »
I feel like he could have left off the entire last row and it would have flowed better. Yeah, it would've lost a U2 joke, but there'll be other chances.

Is anyone an electrical engineer here? I need to know if an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery would cook on the inside or just fry on the surface a little because of 'skin effect'. How would you make it do the one or the other?

Thanks xoxox

5
Achewood / Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« on: January 24, 2014, 03:07:55 pm »
My title would've been "eight tablespoons of garam masala" but the question on everyone's lips is what the fuck is Bakugan poo.

Hello, folks!

"Bakugan" refers to a waste product of the anime industry, or, depending how gullible you are, a nomadic group of people in West Mongolia.
Bakugan poo, by extension, is the characteristic faecal matter produced by children who have been taking in shit on tv because some shitty shithead somewhere figured out the best way to make shittons of money is to keep inventing more shitty pokemon and marketing shitty merchandise to kids. Or, if you're gullible, you know, it's hossshit.

6
I now realise that Onstad can't deal with except with basic sentences, and I will adjust my expectances accordingly.
what is heard and what is felt, man

7
Achewood / Re: January 3, 2014 "LOST SCRAMBLES"
« on: January 03, 2014, 03:02:21 pm »
Also, are the Honda Criollo and that Polly's drinking Lancers indicative of her socioeconomic stratum?

8
Achewood / Re: January 3, 2014 "LOST SCRAMBLES"
« on: January 03, 2014, 02:46:24 pm »
"Be careful what you wish for..."

This happens to be a song by a band I quite enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Vt43hHQw0
I swear it's not an Eastern Europe's Australia's Most Tortured Animal Home Video of a squirrel's head exploding

9
Achewood / January 3, 2014 "LOST SCRAMBLES"
« on: January 03, 2014, 01:30:26 pm »
Damn it feels good waking up in Eastern Europe Australia, every single fuck*ng day of the year.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01032014

10
Achewood / December 20, 2013 Now that's pickin'
« on: December 20, 2013, 11:45:47 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12202013

Here ya go chumps

Also, was charts also one of Charles Mingus's cats?

11
Achewood / Re: What's been going on lately
« on: October 30, 2013, 10:14:32 pm »
Um, so maybe we could kickstarter him into self-publishing? And one of the award tiers can be the cookbook. That's exactly how kickstarter works, right?

12
Achewood / Re: August 15, 2013 - Some kind of nightmarish suppository
« on: September 27, 2013, 11:17:00 pm »
if there are another six strips in the next two months i will buy a hat made of something edible and consume it after cooking it.

(I registered just to make this joke...)

A... pork pie hat?

Pages: [1]