Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conure

Pages: [1] 2
1
Wild Card / SNWI: Soundtracks that Never Were - Interactive!
« on: March 09, 2004, 04:01:37 pm »
St Zartan: Withnail and I....and it's damn near the only one I'd have got! Track that didn't make the cut: Monty, You Terrible Cunt.

2
Achewood / Lazarus's Politics - 9 March 2004
« on: March 09, 2004, 02:31:55 pm »
I lurve Ray's powerful new golf game. Truly a natural man...

3
Achewood / Achewood Icons for XP
« on: March 06, 2004, 09:41:25 am »
They look good as pics, but icons that look at you are creepy no matter who. Hmm, not fer me.

4
Achewood / please lord have mercy on this one man's soul - 04 march
« on: March 05, 2004, 08:23:50 am »
Samuel Delaney! And I was reading the "Neveryon" series awhile back, and I dug it although some was bewildering, and sure as fuck not sci-fi!

5
Arts & Entertainment / Frickin' Awesome
« on: January 19, 2004, 01:29:05 pm »
New poll: Bone, Bone, Bone, like six times a day!

6
Arts & Entertainment / Return to Sender?
« on: January 19, 2004, 12:51:55 pm »
Unfortunately it seems to have gone into hibernation/reefersleep again; it isn't all that consistent but some of it took my breath away- and the story is sooo intriguing. I found it through the Cat and Girl forum, I think.

7
Achewood / WELCOME TO HELL
« on: January 19, 2004, 12:28:00 pm »
All Aztec disco hits, all handbrake turns in the Brat, all Vuarnet shades

In Australia it was: the Brumby

8
Achewood / WELCOME TO HELL
« on: January 17, 2004, 11:33:21 am »
I'm sure we have a similar model in Australia- but here it was called "Bronco", or "Stallion" or something and marketed as a no-nonsense 4wd ute. Brat looks like it was marketed at an extremely narrow niche!

9
Arts & Entertainment / Return to Sender?
« on: January 07, 2004, 01:15:12 am »
Do any of you folks read RTS? Vera Brogsol draws and writes, and it's been in hiatus for most of the year, but lately there have been updates.
It's at  http://rts.lunistice.com/

10
Achewood / twice - 06/01
« on: January 07, 2004, 01:08:18 am »
I'm ashamed to admit that I puzzled over Todd's failure and the harshness of the alt t-text for SOME time.
I would never get out of hell.

11
Arts & Entertainment / Dinosaur comics at qwantz.com
« on: January 05, 2004, 02:15:59 am »
Quantz is wonderful- for a variety of reasons. The writing is inventive and stays fresh, and the repetetiveness of the pictures just becomes funnier with time. Also, I find it odd how I start to put expression and character into the T-Rex's face, when it has so little.

12
Achewood / Suck it, old man ( January 2 )
« on: January 05, 2004, 01:49:19 am »
The light of the full moon may revivify them.

13
Arts & Entertainment / Topato Kicks at least four varieties of ass.
« on: January 03, 2004, 03:24:38 pm »
I love this. It made me thnk about the voice though- what accent would Topato have? I always imagined him with an Espagnol accent? And how'd Sherrif Pony sound?

14
Achewood / It's already ringing (Dec. 30)
« on: January 03, 2004, 02:54:48 pm »
I have been called many things...but never tender in age or otherwise), and I think Batman: Mask of the Orgasm is hilarious...it could save the franchise!

15
People & Places / Happy New Year
« on: January 02, 2004, 06:55:09 am »
On NYE I find it best to WORK and avoid that whole "I am depressed. What am I DOING? etc" scene, and also, like Amy from SGR, earn TALL CASH.

Pages: [1] 2