Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: twice - 06/01  (Read 4253 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
twice - 06/01
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2004, 11:27:22 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

If it's after, he's not in second place anymore.


No, I think she's saying that if you pass him and it puts him in second place, it puts you in first. But the question would thus be stupider wording than it is to put the date month/day/year...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
twice - 06/01
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2004, 01:03:10 am »

I do too much online simracing to have been caught out by T-T-Todd's riddle.  Otherwise I'm pretty sure it would've spannered my brain.  Nice conclusion.  Now I wanna see a Molly and Beef story, cos I'm feeling sappy.
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

conure

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
twice - 06/01
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2004, 01:08:18 am »

I'm ashamed to admit that I puzzled over Todd's failure and the harshness of the alt t-text for SOME time.
I would never get out of hell.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up