Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - doomglobe

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28
1
Achewood / Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
« on: July 02, 2020, 02:07:15 am »
Yeah, I'll buy it, if society is still using money at that point.

3
Not Daisy Owl / Random One-Off's
« on: November 04, 2014, 03:09:24 am »
Finally, another thread.

Here's the one-off comic that made me start it:
http://i.imgur.com/oOU3wGD.jpg

By some guy on the internet.

4
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: July 22, 2014, 05:11:32 am »
Hey life? [...] Oh and here's another thing so your won't forget, FUCK YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUWdzNp9SM

5
Wild Card / Re: Do we have a "Random" thread?
« on: June 18, 2014, 07:17:50 am »
Those look like axe handle blisters. Or maybe a sledge hammer? Were you doing work?


What a great excuse though. "I was whackin', I swear!"

6
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: May 21, 2014, 05:34:53 pm »
I think my midlife crisis is just not having a job for a really long time and leaning on this and that here and there. I never used to do that and now I am and it feels really fuck*ng good. I wish my midlife crisis was cool like a ranch or something though.

7
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: May 07, 2014, 04:40:53 am »
I hate microsoft so hard.

8
Achewood / Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« on: April 10, 2014, 12:28:48 pm »
I needed to watch this to scratch the itch that strip left. Now that I have, I hope Robert Loggia can do Ramses' voice in the animated series.

9
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: April 03, 2014, 09:46:10 pm »
Nope. I picked it up and they'll never see me again. Life's too short.

If you're sure it was a deliberate lie you should write them a bad review.

10
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: March 31, 2014, 03:23:32 pm »
I KNOW WHAT THIS THING IS FOR.

you are installing a glory hole in the garage door.


either that or a portable out house.

I cannot think of any other reason to cut such a hole in a square.

11
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: March 31, 2014, 02:42:28 pm »
Thank you, Wombles! I love it when people say I'm brilliant. It goes straight to my head.



12
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: March 31, 2014, 02:29:42 am »
It is pickled ginger, Inev. You can buy whole jars of it, and it is good on many things, including cheeseburgers but not including shoes.

I lost my job several months ago, and decided not to get a new one right away in order to deal with anxiety/stress. It did not help. The only thing that helps, as far as I can tell, is success. Even minor successes relieve the stress. A good workout is the easiest, short term, guaranteed way to kill anxiety and stress for 24 to 48 hours, but completing a climb that would previously have been too hard for me and is now at my limit will stave it off for a couple weeks. Completing a small task around the house such as cleaning the unopened mail off of every goddamn surface and placing it indiscriminately in the recycle bin will de-stress me until the next time I carry 2 weeks worth of mail inside and fling it into the living room aimlessly. Fuck mail. I haven't done that since last year, because when I do do it I have to find all my tax stuff and probably do my taxes. That causes more anxiety than mail, expecially considering I have zero money. When I complete the taxes I will probably kill the anxiety for enough time to find myself a job. Gotta go into those interviews confident, with all my ducks in rows.

13
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: March 28, 2014, 06:31:48 pm »
Makes sense to me. I'm all for cutting off non essential parts of my body. I wish I could get my appendix out, but they won't do the surgery if you don't have appendicitis...

14
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: March 17, 2014, 07:05:56 pm »
Ash, like one page after proving you had a face you took it out and made us all picture it in sad mode.

15
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: March 14, 2014, 09:58:46 pm »
every time I read the title of this thread I want to throw my shoes at somebody and chant "JERRY, JERRY, JERRY"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28