Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 94   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no you dint!  (Read 240160 times)

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #750 on: March 14, 2014, 05:17:36 pm »

It seems like he often goes away for a couple months and comes back.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #751 on: March 14, 2014, 06:09:10 pm »

If I recall correctly he was actually there in the first place to set up a deal to launder cartel money.

did i miss something?  holy carp!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #752 on: March 14, 2014, 06:55:14 pm »

I definitely used to be friends with him, and I definitely am not any more. Dunno why.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #753 on: March 14, 2014, 09:58:46 pm »

every time I read the title of this thread I want to throw my shoes at somebody and chant "JERRY, JERRY, JERRY"
Logged
[expletive deleted]

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #754 on: March 17, 2014, 07:05:56 pm »

Ash, like one page after proving you had a face you took it out and made us all picture it in sad mode.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #755 on: March 21, 2014, 02:47:30 pm »

Today my work wife informed me that for March madness you have to fill out the whole bracket all the way to the championship instead of doing it round by round in a sane way. I just assume people flip coins because without knowing who's even going to be in the games that just seems like a recipe for cascading failure.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #756 on: March 21, 2014, 05:38:09 pm »

It is coin flipping and vaguely recognized name association mixed in with whatever collegiate allegiances exist within your social circle.  My brother went to, and my uncle taught and administrated at Gonzaga, so I know enough about that team to realize they aren't going to make it more than 2 rounds in this year.  I have them losing to New Mexico State in the Sweet 16.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #757 on: March 21, 2014, 08:17:36 pm »

There are online variations in which you go round by round.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #758 on: March 21, 2014, 08:52:50 pm »

It is coin flipping and vaguely recognized name association mixed in with whatever collegiate allegiances exist within your social circle.  My brother went to, and my uncle taught and administrated at Gonzaga, so I know enough about that team to realize they aren't going to make it more than 2 rounds in this year.  I have them losing to New Mexico State in the Sweet 16.

But I grew up routing for OSU and I know they'll beat Gonzaga and could give Arizona a good game (winner gets to be America's most boring state!)
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #759 on: March 23, 2014, 08:01:39 am »

I called goddamned everywhere that 'Cuse was gonna either gak it in the second or first round.

I don't even know that much about hoopsball.

I just know pattern recognition.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #760 on: March 23, 2014, 09:35:37 am »

But I grew up routing for OSU and I know they'll beat Gonzaga and could give Arizona a good game (winner gets to be America's most boring state!)

Did I say boring?  I meant racist, sorry y'all...
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #761 on: March 28, 2014, 06:31:48 pm »

Makes sense to me. I'm all for cutting off non essential parts of my body. I wish I could get my appendix out, but they won't do the surgery if you don't have appendicitis...
Logged
[expletive deleted]

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #762 on: March 28, 2014, 06:32:18 pm »

I've been having that same problem lately. I've found that sticking my tongue between my teeth helps keep me from clenching my teeth.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #763 on: March 29, 2014, 12:30:11 am »

How do you sleep doing that?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #764 on: March 29, 2014, 01:19:46 am »

How do you sleep doing that?

That is a special skill.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 94   Go Up