Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - G3K

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« on: September 14, 2005, 01:10:19 am »
Quote from: "ndpatel"
this strip makes me wonder, once again: am i the only person who can put his finger on the bridge of his nose and make a loud clicking noise by moving the cartilage back and forth?

everyone gets really grossed out when i do this, it's kind of funny.
No sir, you are not the only one.  It's not too loud, but I can definitely feel some sort of audible pressure relief when I do it.  Figured it out after sinus surgery several years back, with nothing else to do with my sweet, sweet Codeine Time.

2
Achewood / Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« on: February 25, 2005, 01:18:05 am »
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Maybe this is what it's like to have the flu. You visualize cra-a-azy long ****** and you feel like someone pressed your head fifty seconds ago and then you turn that into a cartoon starring talking cats and alive stuffed animals.


More like your shit is forest green and it's really hard to type.  And, um, green shit.

3
Achewood / Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« on: February 24, 2005, 11:53:56 pm »
I like the hallucinatory atmosphere of the last few strips... just what is going on in Beef's head lately?

4
Achewood / Overground Map (01/03/05)
« on: January 03, 2005, 11:36:44 pm »
Fine, I guess you only update Serializer when i unsubscribe   :x

Seriously though, that's bugging me, because I always only subscribe to see your stuff, and then there's never any of it til I unsub again.  I understand it's not your highest priority in the hierarchy of producing new content, but it is something I'm paying for.  Bah.

5
Achewood / Overground Map (01/03/05)
« on: January 03, 2005, 08:35:18 am »
Alt-text mentions Serializer, breaking like a six-month avoidance of even its mention, much less any updates...

Has Achewood always definitely been in California or am I retarded?  Or both?

and I'm really hoping Dexter University looks like a dinosaur for the reason that I think it does ^____^

6
Achewood / Hell On My Lumbar- 12-07
« on: July 12, 2004, 05:43:35 am »
I was kidding; I just wanted to use this face again :-P

WHY IS IT WIGGLING

7
Achewood / Hell On My Lumbar- 12-07
« on: July 12, 2004, 05:25:18 am »
$10 he edits it before morning anyway :-P

8
Achewood / Hell On My Lumbar- 12-07
« on: July 12, 2004, 05:01:09 am »
lol copout  :P

9
Achewood / America's Test Kitchen: 11 June 04
« on: June 11, 2004, 05:49:29 am »
p.s. haha can't say ***** around here

REOBOYT

10
Achewood / America's Test Kitchen: 11 June 04
« on: June 11, 2004, 05:48:24 am »
hahaha it's all going to hell.

What's interesting is that even though Onstad is quite possibly having one of his Mental Breakdown Periods, at least this time he has killed off his most direct voice (Beef) of that dementia.  

This is more like... well let's just say there will be way more *#*#* ass in the near future prolly.

11
Achewood / June 9th- Success!
« on: June 09, 2004, 11:28:06 pm »
$10 we get the same thing tomorrow.

THE SECOND WEEK OF JUNE IS OBVIOUSLY ***** ASS WEEK

12
Achewood / Gatorade - June 3/04
« on: June 03, 2004, 12:34:29 pm »
gut reaction when seeing comic

AUGH!!

13
Achewood / It ain't even a real LLLLLIMO! (19 Feb 2004)
« on: February 21, 2004, 10:11:36 pm »
#####?

#####?

P A N T S?

fuck?

14
Achewood / It ain't even a real LLLLLIMO! (19 Feb 2004)
« on: February 21, 2004, 07:22:18 pm »
Does he read this board, or is he just really that insecure?  à la Beef?

15
Achewood / It ain't even a real LLLLLIMO! (19 Feb 2004)
« on: February 21, 2004, 07:25:54 am »
That's nothing.  I had a COTA bus (public transportation in Columbus, medium-shit) driver who sang the entire thing to me one morning.  It was surreal.

Pages: [1] 2