Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Overground Map (01/03/05)  (Read 3290 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2005, 10:37:11 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I thought you said you'd be using it primarily as a reference archive rather than adding new material. Did I misinterpret your answer?


No, I just changed my mind. I have a ton of sketchbooks and figured they'd be interesting content for dedicated readers. I'll be updating this regularly since it's thousands of pages of behind-the-scenes material that already exists.  

I just added like six new things, just now.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2005, 10:49:46 pm »

I really like the choice of fonts in this one.

I always got the feeling that the Achewood dramatis personae all lived on the same street, or at the very most within a few blocks of one another. I was jaw-droppingly wrong, as it turns out - was there some clue to this that I missed somewhere along the way?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2005, 10:54:34 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I really like the choice of fonts in this one.

I always got the feeling that the Achewood dramatis personae all lived on the same street, or at the very most within a few blocks of one another. I was jaw-droppingly wrong, as it turns out - was there some clue to this that I missed somewhere along the way?

Actually that was true. If you read the alt-text Chris basically decided to alter the "canon" with this one. There was an older Serializer posting that showed them all living within a couple blocks of each other. Ray's house was much bigger but still in the same neighborhood. The new way makes more sense, I think.

Or maybe a couple characters moved and we weren't explicitly told.
Logged

G3K

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • http://g3k.livejournal.com
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2005, 11:36:44 pm »

Fine, I guess you only update Serializer when i unsubscribe   :x

Seriously though, that's bugging me, because I always only subscribe to see your stuff, and then there's never any of it til I unsub again.  I understand it's not your highest priority in the hierarchy of producing new content, but it is something I'm paying for.  Bah.
Logged
Also I am Korean and this offends me a lot

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2005, 01:07:01 am »

I was just rolling with the sub, only checking once in awhile, and then I got purged. Now I think I'll wait a few, and get the one-month deal. Chris is getting his money's worth out of me just fine.

Some of you bastards are riding me, and I don't like it.

Probably none of you are actually riding me, but with Bozack one's never really sure, is one.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up