Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Agingbuffoon

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Feb 15, 2014 -- The Foundation for Undie-Fused Meatus
« on: February 22, 2014, 12:48:56 am »
It took Miles Davis three years to be able to play the trumpet again after he first retired, but he eventually got it again. I'm sure Onstadt will find his groove soon.

2
Achewood / Re: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery
« on: February 02, 2014, 02:48:48 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9fU7-R8nyJ8

This is what I imagine Pat sounding like and talking about at dinner parties.

3
I was so afraid that Onstadt would end this story line after last week. So glad he didn't take the easy way out.

4
Achewood / Re: The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« on: December 24, 2013, 06:17:47 am »
Let's make the new guys fight.

No thank you.

5
Achewood / The Five Basic Places of Brooms
« on: December 24, 2013, 03:48:54 am »
I'm waiting for a strip or blog post where Roast Beef talks about the "Five Basic Places Of Brooms" which allows him to immediately find necessary things to clean up a spill in a stranger's house.

Pages: [1]