Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - weeeeee

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« on: October 20, 2003, 12:32:54 pm »
I was considering getting a zip-up of the Prime Time Records, but sadly it doesn't exist for anything but the rabbit ambulance, so I'll most likely get a rabbit ambulance shirt if I get anything.

2
Achewood / Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« on: September 17, 2003, 02:17:02 am »
I wasn't aiming to be an anarchist, plus I think at one point I was gonna print it all out if I was bored enough. I'll prolly order a copy one of these days when I get a job..
anyways, on topic, nice comic. I laughed.

3
Achewood / Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« on: September 16, 2003, 10:21:44 pm »
I wanted to check out the things that lyle mentioned, but my link to the anarchist cookbook online that I've come to cherish has been changed to some sort of gaming site. this is one of many reasons why the internet has sucked for me recently.

4
Achewood / Re: the dailyramblings and mainy posts...
« on: August 05, 2003, 07:39:19 pm »
Quote from: "fuddes"

There's room for everyone to actually discuss things without fear of being flamed.


..says you. it was a good article though. :D

5
Achewood / something weird that happened (think Guest Strips)
« on: August 05, 2003, 07:21:46 pm »
HOO-HA!

6
Achewood / Today's comic (4 Aug)
« on: August 05, 2003, 05:18:48 pm »
the fact that %%%%% is a censored word on this board makes it feel that much more like the real thing. :) also, that comic wasn't one of the best, but the shirts were funny.

7
Achewood / Re: Comixxor
« on: August 05, 2003, 05:14:18 pm »
I found it from drew's website, I think, and one of my friends pointed it out from that site after I'd shown him the drew archives. I think drew is/was part of the dumbrella community.

8
Achewood / Places you have worn Achewood merchandise
« on: August 05, 2003, 05:11:10 pm »
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "weeeeee"

I miss Nowell :(..


Impossible not too! My mom always feels sorry for poor Lou-dog.
!


your mom's a fan of sublime? sweetness.

9
Achewood / Places you have worn Achewood merchandise
« on: August 05, 2003, 05:04:03 pm »
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I think I feel the urge to put together a little photo-travelouge of greater Orange County and share some of the more storied local haunts.


Man, if you somehow, through a freak of time travel and the likes had a picture of an Achewood t-shirt at a Sublime gig I'd have to kill you for it! If Nowell was still around I know someone would have worn one to a gig. If not me!


I miss Nowell :(..

edit: and now, something relevant to the topic, I wear my todd shirt basically everywhere, and if it's not that shirt it's one of my DS shirts or my batjew shirt. I'll try and get a picture of me wearing said todd shirt in the next couple of days.

10
Achewood / Re: the dailyramblings and mainy posts...
« on: August 05, 2003, 04:34:06 pm »
this is simply to test whether I can post or not.,

11
Achewood / RP 8/5/03
« on: August 05, 2003, 04:02:31 pm »
that entire thing about the led album covers was great. I actually laughed.

12
Achewood / Onstad does not deserve this
« on: August 05, 2003, 03:56:16 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "jldunston"
It'll be a while.  I have the next rank set to 100.


I'm already over a hundred posts, but of course I'm special and my rank says so.

I wanted catch-phrases for ranks, like "Here comes a special boy." and "Philippe is standing on it." but JLD opted for character names.

I'm sure she'll change them every so often, like they did on that other board.


and now I must post more, because I want to be blister..damn it

13
Achewood / Re: the dailyramblings and mainy posts...
« on: August 05, 2003, 10:45:16 am »
I posted this in another part of the forum. the weird part is that he used to post/still does post on this board and the past forum. I don't get it.

14
Achewood / Vitality of Advice
« on: August 05, 2003, 10:43:29 am »
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Also, this is my first drunk-post on the new board, and I think perhaps the first drunk-post on this board as a whole. There will be more.


I would be drunk-posting but I stopped drinking, and I don't smoke anymore so most of my posts might not be as funny as they used to be, assuming that they were funny to begin with.

15
Achewood / onstad day
« on: August 05, 2003, 10:26:04 am »
well damn it, I guess it's too late for people to be on here, which is sad BECAUSE NOW I'M REGISTERED AND I CAN POST THINGS. :(

Pages: [1] 2