Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sailor

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21
1
thanks for startin the thread sailor, next time put the date in the title (i added it this time for you)



i'm so ready for this arc to just go away

godamnitsomuch. I take away a tiny can of dr. pepper from myself.

2
I have no idea what's going on here.


http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07252010

3
Achewood / 6/4/10--Can I touch it
« on: June 05, 2010, 01:28:33 am »

4
Would the turd be preserved (for DNA purposes) under the lawnmower's blade casing shell or would said casing act as an oven, cooking the turd and possibly mutating the DNA contained within?


http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05212010

5
Achewood / I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« on: May 09, 2010, 09:32:44 am »
I would never, ever, ever, EVER go on a late run to Taco Bell with Nice Pete. Teodor knows better.


Dream sequence?



edit: don't forget the link

6
I can ignore little not-stupid things.

Ignoring big and stupid things just to move a story is more effort. I should not be having to do Nadia Comanechi level mental-gymnastics to make the basic core of the character motivations not-stupid.

And before you say "stop taking your fake cats so seriously" consider: the tight interplay of the characters off of each other and their situations is the motive force for Achewood not the funny pictures or the (not)outlandish placement. Doing shit that requires one of those "no Authorial explanation necessary" covers both highlights the poorly riveted seams of the good vessel Achewood but it's also fuck*ng lazy.

I mean, "Here's your free shit, I turned the stuff that sucks about it into a joke you can feel all special-secret-squirrel about when you have a snigger with it."

Lazy, poor effort, glad I didn't pay for it.

Whhhaaaaaammbulance. S.T.Y.F.C.S.S.

Also, I know that's an alarm clock being tossed into the suitcase, but I really want it to be a Holga. P. would totally rock a Holga.

7
Sports & Leisure / Re: This seems Onstadian...
« on: March 21, 2010, 12:35:42 am »
Am I the only person who thinks this is supposed to be all funny as opposed to kinda-funny-with-serious-intent?

8
Sports & Leisure / This seems Onstadian...
« on: March 20, 2010, 06:41:44 pm »
but's it's not from him.

The Cheeseburger flow chart
http://www.waynegeyer.com/cheeseburgers/rules


9
Achewood / Re: March 10, 2010 - I'm nobody's britches!
« on: March 12, 2010, 10:09:38 pm »

The Warriors (1979)

That's David Patrick Kelly as Luther.  Its a gang flick.  Fashions are awesome.

Dude, the soundtrack. The Warriors theme. Plays in my head when I've having a crazy good day.

10
Achewood / Re: 27th August 2008 - a ski boat parked on white carpet
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:31:09 am »
After just re-reading the G.O.F. I'm all kinds of jazzed for a Ray vs. Mantonio deal. Gay magician's garage sale, indeed.

11
Sports & Leisure / Re: On course for vegulon prime
« on: August 27, 2008, 02:21:05 am »
Madhur Jaffrey

12
Sports & Leisure / Re: Cooks...check this menu
« on: July 15, 2008, 02:05:31 am »
We have this great outfit here in seattle where these chefs bought an Airsteam trailer, gutted it, and installed a kitchen inside. They haul this shiny silver beauty to various loctions and sell amazing food. For lunch today I had their Kobe burger with arugula, cambrazola (sp?) and...BACON JAM. The stuff is awesome!

 skilletstreetfood.com

13
Achewood / Re: Achewood Premium Updates
« on: July 15, 2008, 01:32:20 am »
my problem was that when i went to "pay" and hit the sign up button it didn't do anything. I've run into this problem before with the whole mobile web surfing deal but i have no idea what to do about it.

14
Sports & Leisure / Re: Cooks...check this menu
« on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:19 am »
if you happen to be in the capitol hill hood of seattle on aug 3rd..come on by.

Balz V is not azn but i'm not too strict on the azn theme. i just wanted to try grilling some melon and thought a honey/balz v glaze would be nice...maybe i'll try honey and lemon...also on that one maybe a lavender or cilantro garnish?

Mudslide (traditional): vodka, kaluha, bailey's, blended with ice. I'm gonna leave some or all of the ice out and use chocolate ice cream.
The reason the dessert is a drink is that the guy who's house i'm doing this at told be specically that when he hosts a dinner party he wants to get everyone out quickly after the meal. I would have done something a little more elaborate but hey, it's his house...and the idea is once dinner is over we all head to the bar we are celebrating.

i know it's a lot of pork. But the guy who is gonna be my sous-chef of this party is korean and he really wants to do the ribs and belly. which is fine with me cuz a) i know he's gonna do it up right, b) many people have never had non-bacon pork belly and will love that fatty fat goodness, c) it's an outdoor deal which means we gotta Q some shit up.

15
Achewood / Re: Achewood Premium Updates
« on: July 15, 2008, 12:52:50 am »
I tried to sign up for this on my smart##### internet phone and it doesn't work! I don't have web access at home (old infected pc, too cheap to buy new one...blah blah...)  so i don't want to pay for it if a can only see it when i go to an internet cafe.  >:(

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21