1
Sports & Leisure / Re: Favorite athletes
« on: May 12, 2011, 10:23:22 pm »I'll go with Darrell Green.
good call. Joe Gibbs era Skins seemed good people for pro athletes.
Trains are saying "hello". All this time, we just snub them.
I'll go with Darrell Green.
Will this change anything? Does it even matter any more given how out of the spotlight he's been? How will the republican party spin this against Obama?
That contest write-up seems like something the OLD Onstad would have mocked. Extensively.
So, I recently received emails from BestBuy and AbeBooks that say that Epsilon (an email database management company?) fucked up and lost control of their (read my) email info. No other information was compromised, they assure me, but they're investigating. Meanwhile my spam folder is now bulging with crap, whereas up until now I had a pretty tight reign on it. Anybody else hear about this? I'm wondering what other companies use these guys.
I don't go down to the bus station and shout it at people, if that's the concern here.
I wonder if there would be a market if I could get this maniacally shrieking monkey in my head on tape?
Lot of upheaval right now, but I'm pretty sure I'll be ok.
Dammit I was just going to post that.
I've seen a couple episodes, but like Ark I've listened to the band a lot more.
Hey Ark, how ya doin?