Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - district

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / The mother of all band-aids - 8/24
« on: August 25, 2004, 07:46:47 am »
Quote from: "bluebird_of_unhappiness"
Notice in the fourth panel that Phillippe's dialogue font is the same as Roast Beef's.


You sad, stupid, little moron.

2
Achewood / Blogs -- week of 16 Aug 04
« on: August 17, 2004, 09:19:34 pm »
If you morons would just look in the back of Achewood Vol II, you would see that he mentions his wife at the end of his little thank you note.

Christ.

Why would Onstand want to spend time with any of you? He couldn't even handle having a forum filled with you people.

3
Achewood / New Intarvyoo: Thursday 8.12.04
« on: August 13, 2004, 04:32:24 am »
I'm glad to see the interviewer called all you morons "truly scary fans".

4
Achewood / Achewood Character Blogs
« on: July 24, 2004, 09:58:36 am »
does anyone see the lyle/molly thing either working out to some wierd friendship or her...LEAVING BEEF FOR LYLE?! Remember those gigantic condoms in her bathroom in heaven? Lyle has to be packing some heat under that beer gut.

Even if she doesn't leave beef for lyle, I can see them being friends and it making beef uncomfortable and they argue and things get wierd and then she leaves him for lyle.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that she is gonna hook up with lyle. Sorry it took so long.

5
Achewood / Frosty ones - July 19
« on: July 19, 2004, 09:58:45 pm »
I love the return of Roomba in to the strip.

noooooooooooooo

6
Achewood / Frosty ones - July 19
« on: July 19, 2004, 09:53:17 am »
I'm glad they repealed that. Otherwise, I wouldn't be drinking this Guiness at 5 am.

Repealed.... or amended?

7
Achewood / 06/29/2004 - One Cuddleplace Lane
« on: June 29, 2004, 07:19:30 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
So, for those who found this funny: it's just that he's goth that's funny?

Is that the joke - that he is a goth?


I've been lurking on this board for awhile and I can no longer resist the urge. Maybe it's already been noticed by more perceptive members of this little community, but I feel the need to say it.

Jough is Comic Book Guy (from the Simpson's) come to life. In all his annoyingly wiseass glory.

Pages: [1]