Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - cogit

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Longsleeved Raglans
« on: August 05, 2004, 11:45:53 am »
I'm just wondering if anyone has bought any of the red/black long-sleeved raglans from the achewood store? I usually take a small in t-shirts, but they don't offer small in the raglans. I emailed them and they replied that they are typically a snug fit however. What I'm wondering is, how snug? For anyone that has bought one, what size did you get and what size do you normally wear?

Pages: [1]