Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Longsleeved Raglans  (Read 1131 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cogit

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Longsleeved Raglans
« on: August 05, 2004, 11:45:53 am »

I'm just wondering if anyone has bought any of the red/black long-sleeved raglans from the achewood store? I usually take a small in t-shirts, but they don't offer small in the raglans. I emailed them and they replied that they are typically a snug fit however. What I'm wondering is, how snug? For anyone that has bought one, what size did you get and what size do you normally wear?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Longsleeved Raglans
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 07:32:26 pm »

I've bought one of them, but only as a gift; from seeing that gift worn, my estimate would be to expect it to be about a half-size down from a normal shirt of that size. (In other words,  if you buy the size that normally fits as a typically loose T-shirt, the raglan will be snug.) It's also got a certain level of tailoring, such that I'm not sure if you'd want to buy it oversize.

If you normally wear a small T-shirt, a medium raglan should get you set up. It might be a smidge too big, but my guess would be that you wouldn't notice.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up