Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IsoYrBel

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Tell me of the things I can do- Monday, Oct. 4th
« on: October 05, 2004, 03:13:33 pm »
My first impression was that Beef was just shaking hands with him. I didnt even ponder anything else until I visited here. It still looks to me as though he has this hammer, the mice run, his eyes get bigger with surprise, then hes even sort of playing with his hands a bit, nervous even, having put the hammer down while he looks at this poor face still clinging on. So he either shakes hands or pulls him up. He wouldnt necessarily see the risk of shaking hands.

And the shadows in panel one I just suppose are washing.

2
Achewood / Character blogs, week of August 2
« on: August 05, 2004, 07:53:36 pm »
The main thing about Teodor to me is that he seems to lack confidence quite a lot - not to a Beef extent where its in quite a self involved sense, going inside himself and sometimes getting to the point of self loathing as well as despairing about the whole of life - but in the sense he worries about what others will think of him and as V-adore says, often tries to appear classier and generally better than he is (or perhaps feels he doesnt show his qualities properly due to lack of confidence). As well as having similarites with Beef and Ray, just not being as extreme as them, Ive always thought of him as quite cultured, but again less so than Mr Bear this time.

Ray I agree with the idea he selfconsciously might realise the others take advantage, might even see it at some points and be a little sad, and will get a little angry he keeps losing. But ultimately I dont think he minds too much because I think Ray really quite values all his friends and wants to spend time with them. I think, whilst he is confident and brash, he can have some sad moments and even feels lonely at times, puts on a front quite a bit, hence often likes others around.

Whatevers in Phillipes blog, I pretty much always smile and laugh happily at it. Its all the exclamation marks, little sentences full of glee over such small things.

Pages: [1]