Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jugwine

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Dave Barry
« on: April 13, 2004, 02:31:24 pm »
Quote from: "slink"
Wow. Props on what, if I'm correct, is a Studio Ghibli thing as an avatar?
Just can't tell 'cause I only know it side on (I had to run out of Spirited Away to phone my SO).
Good stuff if so.


Yes, as others have already mentioned, it is in fact Totoro.  What it is disturbing is that some people think it's a big cat with ten nipples.

2
Achewood / Dave Barry
« on: April 12, 2004, 09:28:47 pm »
Is a big Achewood fan

Who would have thought?

3
Arts & Entertainment / The greatest Cartoons on TV
« on: August 14, 2003, 07:12:51 pm »
I wish they didn't stop making new episodes of The Critic.  I miss that show.

4
Arts & Entertainment / For those who like Sluggy Freelance(SPOILERS)...
« on: August 11, 2003, 02:00:39 pm »
I would say that lately it has been getting back to its roots a little.  The last few plotlines have been too epic for their own good and Pete seemed to be unable to complete them without pages and pages of written exposition.  I think that Fire and Rain was the last time he handled a long storyline and just let the story speak for itself.

5
Achewood / Re: Achewood is the answer
« on: August 06, 2003, 05:15:58 pm »
Quote from: "satchel"
Since Onstad had such tight rules on the old forum, he should have posted guidelines or a FAQ or something. Instead of using his energy to cry about the posts he didn’t like, he could have done to prevent them.


I think, though, that the only rule of the old Achewood forum (and I admit that I was not around much for its last days) was that if Onstad thought a thread had turned into a turd, he would lock it.  Unfortunately for him, this is a very difficult rule to enforce without reading every post in every thread yourself.  That is the kind of thing that burns out moderators very quickly, let alone the artist himself.

6
Achewood / How did you discover Achewood?
« on: August 01, 2003, 05:35:08 pm »
I found it through Wigu.  For something like two days about a year ago that was all they talked about over there, so I checked it out and plowed through the archives.

7
People & Places / New board format issues.
« on: August 01, 2003, 05:32:08 pm »
For now, try this instead:  
Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.achewood.com]this[/url]

If I understand correctly, html can be turned off at the administrator level.  Apparently you can pick and choose what tags are allowed.  I've never administered a phpBB before, though, so I don't know how you'd go about doing it...

8
Achewood / I HANG MY HEAD IN SHAME
« on: August 01, 2003, 01:42:29 pm »
Don't feel bad.  I canceled mine, too.  I figure I'll start up again in November and catch up on all the stuff I missed then.

9
People & Places / Re: It's a perfect... LOGO.
« on: August 01, 2003, 12:59:38 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
You have to understand, kids, that my graphical talents are near zip.


Stop telling lies!  You are obviously very talented because that logo is basically perfect.

Pages: [1]