Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Silverberg

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
1
Achewood / Re: 15 July 2008 - Ray's floppy-arm walk
« on: July 16, 2008, 01:23:37 am »
I'm pretty sure panel three is Doc Andretti and his mom. It took me a minute, since he's out of his lab coat and, uh, disc-shaped doctor head thing, but the glasses match up. And maybe she's wearing a pashmina? I know little of such things.

2
Achewood / Re: March 11, 2008 - A bit of remorse and reflection
« on: March 12, 2008, 03:47:27 pm »
Yeah, sometimes I forget that Onstad can draw him hell of architecture when he has a mind to.
Good call on the title though, not a lot of stand-outs here.

I'd say that either "a humble little place where the soil comes halfway up the walls outside" or "£££R£££" would have been just as acceptable, if not moreso. "£££R£££" does sort of look like the transliteration of some horrible unearthly screech incapable of being adequately represented by our language when I type it out like that, though.

3
Achewood / Re: March 11, 2008 - A bit of remorse and reflection
« on: March 12, 2008, 01:11:42 pm »
When I first glanced at this strip, before even taking in any of the words, my eyes gravitated to the little hovel in the fourth panel. Immediately, my thought was, "Oh. Ray is upset with himself after the Disneyland debacle and has moved into a cottage upon some wind-blasted heath as penance."

And that was... exactly what the strip was about. I'm not exactly sure what this says about my mind.

4
Achewood / 11/07/05 -- parkour
« on: November 07, 2005, 07:16:20 pm »
True enough. Good to know that Achewood remains all about handicapped accessibility.

5
Achewood / 11/07/05 -- parkour
« on: November 07, 2005, 06:24:07 pm »
I'm a fan of the subtitles' apparent need to explain, in panel three, that Ray is (standing).

6
Achewood / SNAP click WHUMP 9-20
« on: September 20, 2005, 09:22:21 pm »
CH's look of joy in panels five and six is quite possibly the most chilling and wonderful part of this arc yet. Goddamn. Awesome.

7
Achewood / Crap your opinion back into your skull - Aug 1, 2005
« on: August 01, 2005, 07:46:09 pm »
I enjoy Pat twirling his finger as he says "Nuh-uh, mister!" The dude should just come out of the closet already.

8
Achewood / Yarr! 09/06/05
« on: June 09, 2005, 07:15:30 pm »
Am I the only one who is vaguely worried by Circus c*ck? Yes, he seems to be a great guy in all regards, but I just can't shake this feeling that in a few strips it is all going to go terribly, horribly, frighteningly wrong.

Oh well. I love this strip.

9
Achewood / Brown's Boxing Clown
« on: April 21, 2005, 03:49:56 pm »
Ew, you go to Williams? Wesleyan spits at you!

In any case, that article has made me take a careful look at my own writing and tone down the affectation. I... I don't want to be that guy.

10
Achewood / Blogs. Second part of April.
« on: April 19, 2005, 02:56:45 pm »
Mine was "ball." How lame.

11
Achewood / 4/6/05: Fart 4, 8:10 PM (My goodness!)
« on: April 06, 2005, 03:45:04 pm »
They let a five-year-old Otter watch their two-week-old baby?

Awesome.

12
Achewood / Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« on: March 08, 2005, 05:45:09 pm »
If you ever thought for a second that it would involve a creeping monster banjo, man, maybe you should visit Vegas.

13
Achewood / 3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album
« on: March 04, 2005, 03:55:11 pm »
I find Doc Andretti hilarious. Nice strip.

14
Achewood / March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper
« on: March 04, 2005, 06:02:45 am »
Nature just wanted us to know how precious our balls are, man.

15
Achewood / March 2, 2005 - The Hog shall Lay with the Prawn
« on: March 02, 2005, 06:52:41 pm »
Heh. My favorite bit is definitely Ray saying "Ring!" and freaking Teodor out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6