Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - cashlock

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: March 2nd, 2006 - There are no side dishes
« on: March 03, 2006, 05:25:24 am »
Where are these Safeways located ?  I'd like to know their going rate on a pound of turkey ....

There are a ton of Safeways in the South Bay area (San Jose, Silicon Valley).  The only competition seems to be Albertsons.  On a more related note I was in Bakersfield briefly last weekend and am very disappointed that I missed the GOF.

2
Wild Card / ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« on: September 22, 2005, 05:03:01 pm »
That is all.

3
Achewood / Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« on: November 05, 2004, 03:39:38 am »
I think shitting is the raison d'ętre for the blumpkin.

4
Achewood / Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« on: November 05, 2004, 02:33:05 am »
Actually, I hope that the blumpkin, much like everything else on the "dirty sanchez" list has never ever happened in real life.

5
Achewood / Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« on: November 04, 2004, 09:31:53 pm »
You all sound like a bunch of whiners who've never enjoyed a blumpkin.

6
Achewood / I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« on: October 14, 2004, 03:34:26 am »
Quote from: "Franz."
Onstad is good enough at this that he's not going to make a perfect little world for his characters.


Agreed.  Both have their problems.  I just didn't think it was all Molly.

Also, if Beef was any different he wouldn't be as awesome of a character.

7
Achewood / I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« on: October 13, 2004, 08:45:17 pm »

8
Achewood / I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« on: October 13, 2004, 03:04:12 pm »
Why shouldn't they break up?  I think it would be pretty awful dating someone like Beef.  

I know they like each other, but if they are unhappy, maybe it's time to move on. If Molly can't live with Beef's eccentricities, and Beef can't learn to communicate, where is this thing going?  The break up could be good for Beef.

Pages: [1]