Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - The_Feral_Love_Mammal

Pages: [1]
1
Wild Card / Halloween costume ideas...
« on: November 05, 2004, 10:47:33 pm »
I forgot that it was Halloween, and thus didn't have a costume. Later, at a block party there was a costume contest. I entered myself as an apathetic teenager (I'm fifteen), and won. Two free movie tickets for me and my girlfriend. Very sweet.

2
Achewood / Roast Beef
« on: November 05, 2004, 03:28:52 am »
In the episode where Ray asks about Roast Beef's name, Roast Beef explains why he goes by Roast Beef and not by his real name, Cassandra. But he doesn't explain where Roast Beef came from, which was the original question. Where did 'Roast Beef' come from?

Pages: [1]