Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - monkeybutter

Pages: [1] 2
1
People & Places / A little help...
« on: January 11, 2005, 07:47:24 am »
Buggar.. got rid of, thanx for tellin me.

2
People & Places / A little help...
« on: January 11, 2005, 02:56:47 am »
just stolen one from someone else, am useless with computers

3
People & Places / Jough...
« on: January 10, 2005, 08:16:32 pm »
I may be missing something but I saw on an old thread that you visited the UK but couldn't find any kind of summary or account of your travels. I'm interested to know what people think of London, city of my birth and entire life to date. What did ya get up to? What did you see? Where did you stay?

4
Arts & Entertainment / music thread for variety
« on: January 10, 2005, 08:02:02 pm »
ah yes, alice in chains- only got Unplugged but its ace! Need some Soundgarden, Chris Cornell is well cool

5
People & Places / A little help...
« on: January 10, 2005, 07:59:49 pm »
ah thanks, I've set up my account but I can't figure out how to use just one frame as opposed to the whole strip- any ideas?

6
Science & Nature / Desktop Wallpaper
« on: January 10, 2005, 07:13:08 pm »
the Phillippe background downloadable from achewood.com!!!

7
Arts & Entertainment / so..what y'all readin'?
« on: January 10, 2005, 07:11:08 pm »
I'm trying to get thru the classics I should have read a long time ago- 1984, Animal Farm and The Catcher in the Rye down, reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley at the mo, countless more to go... One good thing bout being ill is spending some quality time curled up in bed reading a good book n having a smoke  :)

8
Arts & Entertainment / music thread for variety
« on: January 10, 2005, 07:05:31 pm »
the only bands i'm listening to are Modest penis (saw em in october), The Pixies (June) and Mudhoney, Sonic Youth, Temple of the Dog and Nirvana!!
Anyone in to grunge, i need to hear more!! Need to get some mother love bone or green river- they any good? Can't download tunes so have to invest my cash wisely!

9
Arts & Entertainment / The Incredibles (Pixar)
« on: January 10, 2005, 06:56:24 pm »
oooh, I bought The Incredibles on pirate dvd from a dodgy guy in the pub on Friday, hope it works, it sounds excellent.
And all you Spongebob fans, you heard of "The church of Spongebob"? I want to start up an English chapter- to become initated you have to "drop on the deck and flop like a giraffe!" For real!

10
People & Places / A little help...
« on: January 10, 2005, 06:48:36 pm »
bah, too poor at the moment.. maybe when my student loan comes thru..

11
People & Places / A little help...
« on: January 09, 2005, 11:39:12 pm »
I must be such a fuckwit, even after reading the faq i still can't figure out how to get a bloody frame of the strip as an avatar... So if I were to give Asherdan my details, there's not much he could do with the info right?

12
Achewood / 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« on: January 07, 2005, 07:46:05 pm »
Today's comic was so very good.
I am feeling well(!) so going to face the pub and people I haven't seen for a while... must adhere with "fuck you Friday"!

13
Achewood / Achewood FAQ - Propose Questions Please
« on: January 07, 2005, 07:43:01 pm »
wow, there's no way i'll ever afford that, who here's bought some? if so, which?

14
People & Places / A little help...
« on: January 07, 2005, 07:40:49 pm »
wow, avator madness!!
Why do I need to tell you my details Ash dude... can't you just tell me how to do it? I'm afraid of your intentions...

15
People & Places / A little help...
« on: January 05, 2005, 05:13:34 pm »
how would i go about getting a frame from an Achewood strip as my avator?
xxx

Pages: [1] 2