Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: A little help...  (Read 12520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
A little help...
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2005, 07:10:30 pm »

Okay, now I am curious: who or what is a "Nabubrush," besides our illustrious and currently quite pancakey Achehead, and why the name?
Logged

monkeybutter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
A little help...
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2005, 07:40:49 pm »

wow, avator madness!!
Why do I need to tell you my details Ash dude... can't you just tell me how to do it? I'm afraid of your intentions...
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
A little help...
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2005, 11:14:22 pm »

Side_show, if you think I feel bad because people wear glasses now, you've got anopther think coming. My eyeballs were in the damn dirt! And I'mm all walking around with them all red, and people are accusing me of being high! It's not easy, the life of a trickster.

If anyone really wants to know, they can PM me, but I warn you, it's ridiculously pedestrian.

Also, sexy post, Ash - I want stars and/or blocks.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
A little help...
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2005, 12:42:56 am »

Ash, you should promise not to sign mb up for SO MUCH SPAM.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
A little help...
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2005, 06:07:55 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I don't mean to build it up too much - it's just like the old logo, only I've squeezed some extra characters into it.

GET READY FOR DISAPPOINTMENT

I see Nice Pete, Molly, LN, and Arthur. I can't remember if Pat was there before or not.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
A little help...
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2005, 06:19:36 am »

Nice work with the forum title: subtle, yet effective.
Logged
goose means greedy

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
A little help...
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2005, 08:38:21 pm »

Arthur's the fuck*ng mack. And - you know who you are - fuck you still.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
A little help...
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2005, 09:57:12 pm »

New avatar.
I...AM....BOZACK!
I AM YOUR FRIEND!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
A little help...
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2005, 10:31:05 pm »

That is the most melancholy of Batmen!
Whence this new avatar?
Logged
goose means greedy

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
A little help...
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2005, 12:48:35 am »

Stop it!  No more of this changing avatars!  A couple of weeks ago I had a terrible urge to change my avatar too.  But did I?  No, because I have a sense of responsibility to the community.  Not like you wild and crazy kids!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
A little help...
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2005, 01:40:32 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Stop it!  No more of this changing avatars!  A couple of weeks ago I had a terrible urge to change my avatar too.  But did I?  No, because I have a sense of responsibility to the community.  Not like you wild and crazy kids!


Fuck you!

Oh, sorry, that was yesterday.

Carry on.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
A little help...
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2005, 02:46:06 am »

I'm making it a whole "Fuck You Weekend" since the Fuck You strip is still up on the main page.

So... Fuck You.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
A little help...
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2005, 03:26:57 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
New avatar.
I...AM....BOZACK!
I AM YOUR FRIEND!

It looks vaguely Tom-Goes-To-The-Mayor-ish
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
A little help...
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2005, 07:17:14 am »

Haha, it's ME. I bought a catwoman/batman fetish mask at a sex shop for $9, and then tried to incorporate it into all of my work for a particular class.
Hey, Jough, is there any way for me to just change my actual account name to Bozack? Because if NUMBERS are a huge stepping stone to you people....

And I think Doris will always live on in our hearts.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
A little help...
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2005, 04:12:17 pm »

Quote from: "somebody"
Haha, it's ME. I bought a catwoman/batman fetish mask at a sex shop for $9, and then tried to incorporate it into all of my work for a particular class.


Who is this?

Quote from: "some dude"
Hey, Jough, is there any way for me to just change my actual account name to Bozack? Because if NUMBERS are a huge stepping stone to you people....


Yes, for a $20 donation I can change either your account name or your custom title (or both, for some extra fun).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up